Week 5 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Justone2 said:

Especially a outside run with Sermon.

I don’t hate it. It was a positive play and he got out of bounds. Much more productive than many of our other offensive plays. I wish we had ran the ball more throughout the game up until this point that were these shotgun or pistol zone read plays.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lance has just struggled on money downs and certain situations where he needs more experience in. But the game was not too big for him. Going to be a good one. 

He's got to figure out his arm / passing / touch. If he can't put the ball where it needs to be consistently, nothing else he does is going to matter much. That could take a year or two. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

He's got to figure out his arm / passing / touch. If he can't put the ball where it needs to be consistently, nothing else he does is going to matter much. That could take a year or two. 

I’m encouraged by him but he is far from making me think he’s a franchise qb. Still has to prove that

Just now, John232 said:

Infuriating game man but this team has no one to blame but themselves. Keep drafting like ***. Keep taking injury prone players. This is what happens.

Dont forget Shanahan and his sh-t play calling every week. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, and just little things like going with the check down instead of looking down the field. 

So Shanny going with Jimmy or sticking with Lance?

Allowed 305 yards after allowing 230 yards vs Seattle.

Not fair for the defense man, not fair.