College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

Just now, THE DUKE said:

That seems like a disaster waiting to happen.  Of course, I'm not sure who they could legitimately actually get at this point.

Exactly. They screwed it up from the start. If they can’t get a good candidate which I don’t think they can, their best bet is to go after David Cutcliffe to bridge the gap for the next HC. He’ll get the program at least going in the right direction even if it’s just for 2 seasons.

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Found the crazy interwebs Tennessee fan.

Just like how I was crazy for saying Alvin Kamara the best RB in the 2017 draft and the next Marshall Faulk before the draft last year?  At least respond to my post with facts rather than just launching into an ad hominem attack.

Here are the facts:

1. Tennessee has top facilities.  No one doubts that.

2. Tennessee has a lot of money.  Top revenue generator in the SEC.  No one doubts that.

3. Tennessee now has a instate recruiting base that is reaching elite levels.  If you go to 247 sports or ESPN's recruiting site you will see that.  As I stated in my previous post, with regard to the 2019 recruiting class (which is the next class that a new coach would be recruiting), Tennessee has more composite 4-5 star recruits according to 247sports than all but 4 states in the country (Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California).  Tennessee also has more ESPN 300 prospects in the 2019 class than all but 4 states once again (Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California).  The claim that Tennessee now has more instate talent than Louisiana, Alabama, and Ohio is a FACT.

Once again come at me with FACTS rather than ad hominem attacks.

1 minute ago, VanS said:

Just like how I was crazy for saying Alvin Kamara the best RB in the 2017 draft and the next Marshall Faulk before the draft last year?  At least respond to my post with facts rather than just launching into an ad hominem attack.

Here are the facts:

1. Tennessee has top facilities.  No one doubts that.

2. Tennessee has a lot of money.  Top revenue generator in the SEC.  No one doubts that.

3. Tennessee now has a instate recruiting base that is reaching elite levels.  If you go to 247 sports or ESPN's recruiting site you will see that.  As I stated in my previous post, with regard to the 2019 recruiting class (which is the next class that a new coach would be recruiting), Tennessee has more composite 4-5 star recruits according to 247sports than all but 4 states in the country (Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California).  Tennessee also has more ESPN 300 prospects in the 2019 class than all but 4 states once again (Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California).  The claim that Tennessee now has more instate talent than Louisiana, Alabama, and Ohio is a FACT.

Once again come at me with FACTS rather than ad hominem attacks.

Prolly gonna get Gruden amirite.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I found him last year when he said that Josh Dobbs was his #1 rated QB all over the NFL Draft Forum.

I also said Alvin Kamara was the #1 rated RB and the next Marshall Faulk before the draft.

How's that prediction working out so far?

Archived