College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

43 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If Tennessee actually manages to land Mike Leach after the disaster of a week they have had I will be super impressed. 

Wouldn’t have happened even if he were their first choice.  Certainly won’t happen being their 5781st choice.  

Altho I’d imagine any candidate at this point could bend Tennessee completely over the barrel and get whatever they wanted.  

Just now, thrILL! said:

Wouldn’t have happened even if he were their first choice.  Certainly won’t happen being their 5781st choice.  

Altho I’d imagine any candidate at this point could bend Tennessee completely over the barrel and get whatever they wanted.  

He has to have a lifetime contract which includes Haslam's firstborn, if it happens.

Just now, Texasmade said:

Mike Leach in the SEC, heading the most irrational, insecure group of fans in that conference is going to be absolutely amazing to watch. 

If his contract isn't just "**** you I do what I want" written in the blood of the UT boosters IDEK why he'd do this.

God media days are going to be a blast. Him playing Saban every single year? 

Just now, Texasmade said:

Mike Leach in the SEC, heading the most irrational, insecure group of fans in that conference is going to be absolutely amazing to watch. 

He probably isn't even going there to coach. He'll probably convince the entirety of Vol Nation to abandon Tennessee, take to the sea, and pillage vessels for booty.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He probably isn't even going there to coach. He'll probably convince the entirety of Vol Nation to abandon Tennessee, take to the sea, and pillage vessels for booty.

Maybe not. I'm just saying, assuming he does, he'd be a perfectly acceptable fill in for the Lane train. 

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If his contract isn't just "**** you I do what I want" written in the blood of the UT boosters IDEK why he'd do this.

God media days are going to be a blast. Him playing Saban every single year? 

I can't wait until the first time Nick Saban get his lady parts in the knot over his offense being *ahem* "unsafe". 

Mike Leach might be the worst choice I’ve heard yet. Air raid’s been tried and failed in the SEC. They’ll probably hang 70 a year on Vandy, UK, and Mizzou but they’re never winning that conference running the ball as seldom as he does. And other than that one Texas Tech team that I think 3-way tied with Texas and Oklahoma, he’s never fielded a team that was anything to write home about 

Archived