College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

22 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

MAKE. IT. STOP. 

Did this start before or after Schiano? Was it toxic before that or were they just performing like crap? Now I don't know how much I can laugh at Currie and much he was railroaded? So many questions...

Just now, mse326 said:

Did this start before or after Schiano? Was it toxic before that or were they just performing like crap? Now I don't know how much I can laugh at Currie and much he was railroaded? So many questions...

From the people that were laughed at when they said watch out for a Schiano hire, sounds like the original AD search firm landed on Blackburn or Fulmer, but Haslam wanted Currie so we hired Currie. Currie talked to nobody after firing Butch, and hires Schiano (after Haslam tried hiring him for the Browns and was dissuaded by management). Associate AD leaks Schiano to media while Currie is in the air to OSU. All the protests start. All the other major boosters and mid level boosters are pissed because they weren't kept in the loop after donating money to the 360 million dollar renovations of Neyland coming up. It's been a civil-war since then inside the AD. 

Now reports are that Currie has been using a friend's plane and stopped telling anyone in the AD what he's doing and they're going off leaks. Thus, he was fired today. Now reportedly he's leaking all this stuff of Fulmer sabotaging him for his job (which fits with Phil's character. Just ask Johnnie Majors). As the wheel turns...

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

From the people that were laughed at when they said watch out for a Schiano hire, sounds like the original AD search firm landed on Blackburn or Fulmer, but Haslam wanted Currie so we hired Currie. Currie talked to nobody after firing Butch, and hires Schiano (after Haslam tried hiring him for the Browns and was dissuaded by management). Associate AD leaks Schiano to media while Currie is in the air to OSU. All the protests start. All the other major boosters and mid level boosters are pissed because they weren't kept in the loop after donating money to the 360 million dollar renovations of Neyland coming up. It's been a civil-war since then inside the AD. 

Now reports are that Currie has been using a friend's plane and stopped telling anyone in the AD what he's doing and they're going off leaks. Thus, he was fired today. Now reportedly he's leaking all this stuff of Fulmer sabotaging him for his job (which fits with Phil's character. Just ask Johnnie Majors). As the wheel turns...

Ole Miss owes you dummies a gift basket, because the hammer is coming down today and you screwed up enough that it won't even make the front page.

Archived