Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

Just now, skibrett15 said:

thought you were wondering why they took TO.  maybe just questioning the TO instead of going to half.

Fields signaled timeout and they didn't give it to him and then they got a delay lol refs are a joke today

2 minutes ago, PackFiend said:

The refs totally aren’t favoring the Bears though. Just six points and now an interception taken off the board. Nothing to see here, carry on. 

We got an INT on a play that should have been a free play.  These guys just aren't doing their job correctly.  

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Bingo. They all need to go. They are like corrupt cops or some **** now

I don't think it is that bad.  They aren't bad on purpose, but they have no consequence for poor performance.  So it is bad, and it doesn't get fixed.  It is more like a lazy union worker IMO than a malicious thing.  

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think refs should have to log 10-15 hours of game tape for each player on the field that they will be watching prior to each game.

Make these guys full time employees, and make them accountable to that

totally agree.   why the NFL does not have refs as full time employees given it is a multi-billion dollar industry.  

maybe the incompetence is worth it for continued discussion during the week.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think refs should have to log 10-15 hours of game tape for each player on the field that they will be watching prior to each game.

Make these guys full time employees, and make them accountable to that

So around a 1,000 hours a week?

• Like 1