OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As if the Insta post today that he deleted was just an "accident".

He's also wanting out for pennies on the dollar and intentionally driving his price down.

Oh he for sure knows what he’s doing.

Like, just go to the front office a week or two ago and ask to be traded. If they refuse, give an ultimatum. “Trade me or I become a problem.”

No need to have pops post your thoughts on his IG and “accidentally” post ish.  Dafuq is this, 10th grade?

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The nerds are really playing with fire if they keep OBJ. He’s a few pills away from being Antonio Brown in Oakland.

Don’t try to look tough as a front office. Just cut bait.

100% agreed here. Cut bait while you can and salvage things...reset expectations, and if anyone else wants out, they can follow him. Not a single receiver on this team that we need to keep, and that includes Juice. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The nerds are really playing with fire if they keep OBJ. He’s a few pills away from being Antonio Brown in Oakland.

Don’t try to look tough as a front office. Just cut bait.

This should be SOP to me.

If you don’t want to be here, go.  Like, not even being hostile, but people who aren’t invested or unhappy aren’t the guys you want.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

100% agreed here. Cut bait while you can and salvage things...reset expectations, and if anyone else wants out, they can follow him. Not a single receiver on this team that we need to keep, and that includes Juice. 

Honestly Juice gets targets and shouldn’t have a lot to complain about.

I’m sure he and OBJ have loved playing together, but the fairytale needs to end.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Honestly Juice gets targets and shouldn’t have a lot to complain about.

I’m sure he and OBJ have loved playing together, but the fairytale needs to end.

The whole "brotherhood" thing has always kinda bothered me with professionals to a degree for this reason. It's not bad, but it has the potential to be extremely volatile in locker room situations when stuff doesn't go well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The whole "brotherhood" thing has always kinda bothered me with professionals to a degree for this reason. It's not bad, but it has the potential to be extremely volatile in locker room situations when stuff doesn't go well.

Yep.

It’s cool and all if it works, but there’s always gonna come a time where one is gonna have to go and does that then mean the other is unhappy?

Juice is a pro, so I wouldn’t expect any issues though tbh.

Kevin Stefanski and Company need to realize this is a REAL PROBLEM in the locker room and impacts your quarterback and your already struggling offense. Send a message and ship him out, and tell anyone who wants to follow him we'll make it happen. Show them the door, posture, and say "anyone else want to go?".

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kevin Stefanski and Company need to realize this is a REAL PROBLEM in the locker room and impacts your quarterback and your already struggling offense. Send a message and ship him out, and tell anyone who wants to follow him we'll make it happen. Show them the door, posture, and say "anyone else want to go?".

I don’t even think you need to send any messages. It can be an open door policy.

If you’re not happy, fine.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The only thing that worries me is that this has a trickledown effect and Landry will not want to be here either. We dont need Odell, we DO need Landry.

The only untouchable guy on the roster is Myles. You can argue Jedrick Wills and Jack Conklin (when healthy) given their position + play + relatively cheap cost.

That doesn’t mean I’d want to get rid of Chubb, Bitonio, Teller, and Clowney.

We can debate Baker in the other thread.

Edited by candyman93