OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

All of this social media stuff is hilarious. If the team implodes next week, it’ll make Stefanski and company look really weak in terms of leadership and culture.

This team gave me the first playoff victory I have ever seen in my life; all of these guys are clearly talented. I want them all to be the best versions of themselves, but at the end of the day, our offense is a system. And if the parts in the system don’t mesh, they should be played with until they do.

Odell is gone after this season anyway. That’s one part of the system gone. In all likelihood, Baker will get another season to prove he’s the man (assuming he doesn’t bomb the rest of the season).

The season also hasn’t been kind to us in respect to injuries and opponent strength.  We’re in a long battle, folks. It may get uglier or the ship might be righted. Sunday is an absolute must watch game though. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Higgins is the one player who should actually have beef with the organization the way they’ve treated him. Aside from a false start last week he’s done everything he’s needed to do when the ball comes his way. He doesn’t drop passes he can block he doesn’t give up on plays yet every coaching staff that’s been here has treated him like a PS player. 

The video wasn’t about the organization, it was about Baker not throwing to OBJ.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think this matters as much as fans think it does. Lebron use to go on vacation with teammates all the time and once the season starts is ready to get rid of them. Look at love. Colt McCoy use to hold “camp colt” in the offseason and I don’t remember any teammates breaking down when he was let go. 

It just seems odd.

Like, I get they’re coworkers and that doesn’t make them friends irl, but why vacation with someone you don’t like?

And I get why OBJ is frustrated.  Higgins?  GTFO.  Dude was on his way to bagging groceries before Baker got here.  Juice has always been given opportunities.  JJIII?  Worry about the defense chief.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

All of this social media stuff is hilarious. If the team implodes next week, it’ll make Stefanski and company look really weak in terms of leadership and culture.

Even if they don’t implode, it can’t continue. Stefanski or Berry or whoever is gonna have to be a big meanie at some point.

This team gave me the first playoff victory I have ever seen in my life; all of these guys are clearly talented. I want them all to be the best versions of themselves, but at the end of the day, our offense is a system. And if the parts in the system don’t mesh, they should be played with until they do.

100%.  Especially when you’ve seen them have success previously with different personnel.

Odell is gone after this season anyway. That’s one part of the system gone. In all likelihood, Baker will get another season to prove he’s the man (assuming he doesn’t bomb the rest of the season).

I’m just not sure why we’re waiting 2 more months to make the first change.

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker, Jarvis and OBJ and their SO’s vacation together.

They must like him a bit.

Higgins has stated Baker is why he’s here.

It can’t be that bad.

I think a lot of people are just in their feelings right now becasue of how the season is going. Has DPJ or Njoku said anything? They are about the only ones who havent liked a 'f baker' tweet

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I think a lot of people are just in their feelings right now becasue of how the season is going. Has DPJ or Njoku said anything? They are about the only ones who havent liked a 'f baker' tweet

We’re 4-4.  The division leader has 5 wins. 

Like, if this is what’s going to break these guys mentally, good lord we never had a shot.

• Like 3

Besides not winning ball games, Odel has to be PO'd that Baker is costing him money.  Every time he looks in the other direction, the dollar amount diminishes on Odel's next contract.  Granted...Odel should be mad at himself for dropping as many balls as he has...but somehow that gets lost I imagine!

Unfortunately, something will need to be said about blocking out the noise...etc...etc....

So this is what the world has turned too. 

He liked a post so now everyone hates the other person. FFS

Grow up and act like professionals. Baker isn’t hurting OBJ. Wonder if pops has the video of all the drops and multiple off the hands ints. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JDD said:

So this is what the world has turned too. 

He liked a post so now everyone hates the other person. FFS

Grow up and act like professionals. Baker isn’t hurting OBJ. Wonder if pops has the video of all the drops and multiple off the hands ints. 

Dad might be the one that posted it, but OBJ signed off I’d have to imagine.

If not, it would have been taken down.

• Like 1