OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I dont think its a 'strengths' prblem, I think OBJ and other guys are wide open on routes but Baker jsut doesnt see them or get to his 2nd or 3rd read quick enough to see them open. There was like 5+ different screenshots from last game where OBJ was wiiiiiiide open and Baker just doesnt see him. 

Im worried this is more of a QB issue than a surrounding talent issue, and the QB issue is also effecting the playcalling. I also just dont think anybody is ready to admit that.

Or, he just doesn't want to throw to him because he doesn't trust him. Badly placed balls or not, you only throw to a guy so much when he keeps dropping it before you stop looking for him to be the guy. 

Then again, maybe it is a QB issue. Others catch ball from him just fine majority of the time is all I am saying. 

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Higgins is one of the players who liked OBJ Dads video.

Wheels are about to come flying off this *****.

Higgins sucks, cut him

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

John Johnson was another player who liked it

He’s been disappointing. Have Myles talk with him

46 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes and no one wanted him.

If I’m Stefanski, I’m calling him into my office and telling him they tried to shop him but no one wanted him because he doesn’t have good film…try some reverse psychology and see if he can produce so we can unload him next year.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Higgins sucks, cut him

He’s been disappointing. Have Myles talk with him

I’m beginning to wonder how well liked Baker actually is. His wife (Emily) has constantly came out and thrown the franchise under the bus and gotten into it fans.

I guarantee Baker tells her some ish.

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’m beginning to wonder how well liked Baker actually is. His wife (Emily) has constantly came out and thrown the franchise under the bus and gotten into it fans.

I guarantee Baker tells her some ish.

What all has she said?

2 minutes ago, TeHDruiD said:

Only one of two things can come of this. Either this becomes a wakeup call and the team gets it together or, and this is my guess, the bomb is about to detonate to start the trainwreck of the 2nd half of the season.

We’re 1 blowout loss away from this boat sinking.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Higgins is one of the players who liked OBJ Dads video.

Wheels are about to come flying off this *****.

Higgins is the one player who should actually have beef with the organization the way they’ve treated him. Aside from a false start last week he’s done everything he’s needed to do when the ball comes his way. He doesn’t drop passes he can block he doesn’t give up on plays yet every coaching staff that’s been here has treated him like a PS player. 

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker, Jarvis and OBJ and their SO’s vacation together.

They must like him a bit.

Higgins has stated Baker is why he’s here.

It can’t be that bad.

I don’t think this matters as much as fans think it does. Lebron use to go on vacation with teammates all the time and once the season starts is ready to get rid of them. Look at love. Colt McCoy use to hold “camp colt” in the offseason and I don’t remember any teammates breaking down when he was let go.