Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

95% of the 5.5 spread money and over 80% of the bets were on the Bills.

99% of moneyline money was on Bills.

Gotta love it.

Did we cover though.. was the line 3 points.........   

I also am surprised that the refs caught that Allen didn't make the first down on that scramble play but it was obvious that the ball went out of bounds short of first down. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

They actually let Tannehill throw with Julio/AJ on the field. Even stuck with him after that awful start, and he made that pay off.

this was todd downing's best game of the season. felt like i was watching last year's offense for most of the game. we actually freaking ran yankee PA and hey guess what, it worked like it always does lol. gotta work the LBs with play action.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Fire Vrabel.

Jokes aside Todd Downing called a good game the entire game. 1at half wasn't pretty but that looked mainly like execution/Tannehill playing bad.

tannehill settled in pretty good in the second half after possibly his worst half as a titan.

also, i'm pretty sure we didn't allow a sack all game, which is....not what i expected, especially with lewan out. hats off to the OL.

5 minutes ago, quiller said:

Did we cover though.. was the line 3 points.........   

I also am surprised that the refs caught that Allen didn't make the first down on that scramble play but it was obvious that the ball went out of bounds short of first down. 

I'm pretty positive we were underdogs. We won so we should have covered. 

This is the genius of "good" Vrabel

He's an unbelievable in-game coach when it comes to adjustments. He goes toe to toe with some of the league's best coaches and doesn't flinch. You don't win them all, but gotta give credit where credit's due sometimes.

Defense still made mistakes, yea yea yea. But man this was a HELL of a win.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

This is the genius of "good" Vrabel

He's an unbelievable in-game coach when it comes to adjustments. He goes toe to toe with some of the league's best coaches and doesn't flinch. You don't win them all, but gotta give credit where credit's due sometimes.

Defense still made mistakes, yea yea yea. But man this was a HELL of a win.

it's infuriating because half of the reason it was this close was his jank *** defensive system tho lmao. he's got such immense strengths and weaknesses that it's just hard to evaluate him overall

• Like 1