Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

6 hours ago, -Hope- said:

there are simply no more excuses for jon robinson's record in the first round. absolutely disastrous.

Lots of people called me crazy for saying this kid was highly injury prone and was a huge risk when we drafted him. Which doesn't make sense. Between the back and ACL in college I would have never touched him. I wanted the best for him but basically knew this day would come. I said reinjury was highly likely. And the thing about this is, him recovering from this to be anything is gonna be a shot in the wind. Sorry I can't sit here and defend Robinson after the last two drafts. 

Gotta love the leap we're seeing from Harold Landry. Turning into a very rich man's Derrick Morgan.

Props to Hooker. I wasn't much of a believer going into the season, but he's a good football player.

Autry has been playing quite well. Finally a FA signing that's panning out.

I'm still optimistic about Dupree. Think he just needs to continue to get more reps.

Julio's hammy is concerning me more than Dupree's knee. Great.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TitanSS said:

70k people in attendance. I'm curious how many were actually Bills fans. 

The media made a big deal about the Bills traveling, but this year we have a home field advantage.

I think a lot of that is just that they traveled well and that it's been an issue for us in the past. City seems pretty devoted for the time being.

Yes sir.
City is devoted. 
City still buzzing about last night. 
City is even more pumped for Sunday now. 
Friend went to the game last night and said it was the loudest it's been in years.  Yes Bills came to the stadium, but the Titans fans were loud. Stadium was loud.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Gotta love the leap we're seeing from Harold Landry. Turning into a very rich man's Derrick Morgan.

Props to Hooker. I wasn't much of a believer going into the season, but he's a good football player.

Autry has been playing quite well. Finally a FA signing that's panning out.

I'm still optimistic about Dupree. Think he just needs to continue to get more reps.

Julio's hammy is concerning me more than Dupree's knee. Great.

Dupree was better last night. I saw him getting chipped a lot as the game went on. Him and Landry. Jeff was pushing the pocket.

But I think Dupree is gonna get better and he made a few impact plays.