Will the Gruden "resignation" begin a mass exodus ?

RaidersAreOne

Gruden is a character and had nothing better to do for a decade than send stupid emails to his buddies in the league 

I'm sure all these guys make a lot of off color remarks, but if I'd had to bet on a HC's emails to be a total goldmine he'd have been the easy favorite even before this story broke

There could be another shoe or shoes to drop but idk about mass exodus 

Maybe if every team had to turn over every email then it could theoretically happen. 

But all these emails were just from WFT investigation. Which likely means there's a lot worse ones from Gruden out there too. And I know that the WFT has a lot of coaching ties with Shanahan/McVay tree but I have doubts many of those guys are keeping up with execs still at Washington. 

The game had passed him by. He doesn’t have a franchise QB or a championship front office anymore. He never built a championship team.

I think he’d be better in college, otherwise hang it up or maybe become a consultant. Step away from football and try something else because he’s done it all before except he can’t be a GM or President anywhere at this point (and was never good at that anyway).

5 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

The game had passed him by. He doesn’t have a franchise QB or a championship front office anymore. He never built a championship team.

I think he’d be better in college, otherwise hang it up or maybe become a consultant. Step away from football and try something else because he’s done it all before except he can’t be a GM or President anywhere at this point (and was never good at that anyway).

The dude will never be associated with professional football again.

• Like 2

I don't think it will lead up to a mass exodus.  The problem with this sort of thing is where does it end?  Google has a record of every single email, internet search, text message, and telephone conversation that has taken place on their system going way back.  I'm sure there are plenty of team owners and other various big-wigs who have their own dirty laundry that they wouldn't want getting out.  They won't let it get too far, because they would be at risk themselves.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Does he get credit for his role in building up those raiders that went to the Super Bowl?