The search for a new Head Coach

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He wasn’t just power hungry. He’s very immature, whiney, and passive aggressive, reminds me of a spoiled kid all their life. I just can’t see him leading grown successfully. But hopefully ai’m wrong. 

He was and he tried to be like Bill Belichick. This is wear being 10 years older and 10 years wiser hopefully helps him. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Oh hell yeah!

Dude, why would you be excited over Bill O Brien? Possibly the most conservative coach in the NFL in the 2000’s. He will take a FG and punt every 4th and inches guaranteed. That’s not gonna beat Mahomes, Rodgers, and Herbert. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bellicheck is none of those things. Not much of a personality in general. 

Never said he was. He tried to be like him with the power and wanted to mico manage everything. 

Him having a structure in place that he trust  prevents that from happening. 

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

This is why you can’t trust Vic and his sources he told y’all that this shipped had passed. Oh Vic wrong again 

i cant stand Vic for some reason and i dont dislike many people lol i dont believe crap he says. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Dude, why would you be excited over Bill O Brien? Possibly the most conservative coach in the NFL in the 2000’s. He will take a FG and punt every 4th and inches guaranteed. That’s not gonna beat Mahomes, Rodgers, and Herbert. 

Cause he’s still a good football mind. If you think he’s gonna call plays then that’s on you. He will call as much plays as Greg Olsen did when Gruden was here. McDaniels will call plays. BOB still a good mind to have available. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Cause he’s still a good football mind. If you think he’s gonna call plays then that’s on you. He will call as much plays as Greg Olsen did when Gruden was here. McDaniels will call plays. BOB still a good mind to have available. 

The Twitter quote is for Bill O’Brien to replace McDaniels as OC in New England. 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

For sure, I defended Bob for his actual offensive scheme on this forum. Just as I did Gruden sometimes. Bob is one of the best offensive minds in the NFL with a brilliant scheme. Like Gruden though, he is a horrible decision maker. Horrible in the red zone and horrible on 4th down. Him and Gruden are quite similar, although I’d rank Bob a tad over Gruden. 

• Like 1