What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

13 hours ago, cddolphin said:

It's worth watching beyond my man-crush on Cillian Murphy?

I literally just read yesterday his name is pronounced Kill-yan and I feel like I've died since then and I'm in some warped dimension where nothing makes sense. I always figured it was silly-en

Edited by Tyty

On 2/26/2018 at 12:03 AM, MathMan said:

right now, Golden Girls.

Sickest burns on TV today.

Underrated: 2 Broke Girls. Really, not that bad. Good one-liners. I'd say better than more than half of sitcoms today

I had to sit through 2 minutes of 2 broke girls once because I was wanting to watch the show after and it was so bad I gouged my eyes out and impaled my ears and now I can't see or hear anything. It sucks. Oh and I've gone smell blind too. Can't smell a damn thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tyty said:

I had to sit through 2 minutes of 2 broke girls once because I was wanting to watch the show after and it was so bad I gouged my eyes out and impaled my ears and now I can't see or hear anything. It sucks. Oh and I've gone smell blind too. Can't smell a damn thing. 

nuh uh. The show isn't that bad.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

nuh uh. The show isn't that bad.

The one with huge T I T S looks like a witch and I'm literally the only person in the world that thinks she's nasty

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Not only was the drama on point but the music in it was awesome.

Probably it's biggest impact on me was the music. Led me, either directly or indirectly, to a lot of bands I still listen to. Also played a factor in my decision to finally watch Chuck last year (both shows were created by Josh Schwartz). So I'll be forever grateful for that.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Probably it's biggest impact on me was the music. Led me, either directly or indirectly, to a lot of bands I still listen to. Also played a factor in my decision to finally watch Chuck last year (both shows were created by Josh Schwartz). So I'll be forever grateful for that.

Killers, Death Cab, Modest Mouse, Rooney, Beck, etc etc etc

Seven Seconds is....ell it's not terrible but 4 episodes in its pretty medicore.

It is exactly how I expected it to go and it is overly long....I get it's a drama but they just drag it out to fill the episode. It's only 10 episodes and I hope it gets better but doesn't look like it will. 

Re-watched timeless in prep for season 2 and I kind of wish it stayed cancelled because of the issues it had. 

finally caught up with Game of Thrones. I usually find myself liking a series less and less as the show goes on, but man, I thought this series got better and better as it went on. I was a little disappointed that season 7 only had 7 episodes.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

finally caught up with Game of Thrones. I usually find myself liking a series less and less as the show goes on, but man, I thought this series got better and better as it went on. I was a little disappointed that season 7 only had 7 episodes.

Season 8 is going to only be 6 but are rumored to be "feature length" I'd say that's roughly an hour and 30 minutes. 

I'm kind of glad season 7 was 7 episodes since they already crammed down the story and skipped over the unnecessary details.

12 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Season 8 is going to only be 6 but are rumored to be "feature length" I'd say that's roughly an hour and 30 minutes. 

I'm kind of glad season 7 was 7 episodes since they already crammed down the story and skipped over the unnecessary details.

I was legit sad to see one of the dragons being killed. I think I was more emotional during the deaths of a couple of the direwolves and the dragon than any other humans on the show lol

The one thing I loved about this show is them not caring about killing off certain characters. Some characters I thought would of died off long ago survived seven seasons and others I thought were going to be huge players in the show were killed quickly. 

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

I was legit sad to see one of the dragons being killed. I think I was more emotional during the deaths of a couple of the direwolves and the dragon than any other humans on the show lol

Because animals just want to play and eat and procreate, which makes it really sad when the humans use them as weapons and the animals suffer the consequences.  The humans made their choices to play the Game of Thrones.  The animals died protecting their owners or doing what their owners made them do.  I didn't feel sad for any of the humans dying, and won't feel bad for any of the humans dying, but I swear if Ghost doesn't make it to the end, I'll be very upset. 

I've been alternating between Agents of Shield and watching the Office for like the 8th time. 

Shield is really good but practically bingeing three seasons of 22 episodes has me kind of burned out on it for now before I start season 4. I'm gonna let season 5 end and then get Hulu to watch season 5 and catch back up on Gotham. Highly recommend it really it's my favorite Marvel universe show moreso than the grittier  Netflix stuff just because it's more in line with the tone of the movies. Very slept on show. 

I also watched Everything Sucks, Atypical, and Freaks and Geeks. All were pretty good but Freaks and Geeks is obviously a classic and I was so hurt that they ended on a DnD scene among James Franco and the geeks and then there was just suddenly no more show. No wonder Judd Apatow still ******* about this. 

Started watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Its ok, a little pretentious, but John Oliver is hilarious. Doesnt matter what he does, he just makes me laugh.

Edit:and now I watch one with Christoph Waltz, and he seems like the biggest douc*e Ive ever seen.

Edited by devils1854
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Started watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Its ok, a little pretentious, but John Oliver is hilarious. Doesnt matter what he does, he just makes me laugh.

Edit:and now I watch one with Christoph Waltz, and he seems like the biggest douc*e Ive ever seen.

They put it on Netflix, right? How many seasons are there? I watched some of the episodes of the 1st two seasons when they came out, pretty good stuff.