What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 1/26/2024 at 10:43 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Started watching The Night Agent.

The story starts off by this FBI agent getting a lot of attention on a bus for stopping it, getting people off, and saving a bunch of lives b/c he noticed a guy left a bomb on it. A few minutes later, we fast forward to present time and he talks about how people think he was in on the attack even though he got everyone off. Lost me after that nonsense but at least it's entertaining, I guess

So finished it. Had a couple good episodes but overall, plot holes galore, decent action, corny story line. Feel like I watched an episode of NBC Cop Drama that had more blood and cursing. 

6/10

She chose this one and I get to choose the next and I'm choosing The Boys. Heard too many good things about it and am looking forward to it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So finished it. Had a couple good episodes but overall, plot holes galore, decent action, corny story line. Feel like I watched an episode of NBC Cop Drama that had more blood and cursing. 

6/10

She chose this one and I get to choose the next and I'm choosing The Boys. Heard too many good things about it and am looking forward to it

The Boys also has more blood and gore and cursing than an NBC Cop Drama.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:01 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

..... I'm choosing The Boys. Heard too many good things about it and am looking forward to it

Wasn't ready for the type of show this is. First episode took some getting used to but every episode is better than the previous. Only up to e3 but regardless, it's getting awesome. Very unique show to me. 

• Like 1

Community rewatch s1.  

Jeff Winger is one of the funniest TV characters ever.  Señor Chang is way more annoying than I remembered. Altho I do get a kick out of everyone mispronouncing “Señor” as “Senior”.  Cracks me up every time lol. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 4:58 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wasn't ready for the type of show this is. First episode took some getting used to but every episode is better than the previous. Only up to e3 but regardless, it's getting awesome. Very unique show to me. 

lmao.

You cannot say you were not warned.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tugboat said:

lmao.

You cannot say you were not warned.

Oh I'm good w/ all of it. The dark humor, complex characters, gore, the story isn't the best but it's still engaging... I love it! Hoping to finish S2 tonight then a break until we get back from Vegas.

All the best parts of South Park: Into the Panderverse were in the few short clips all over YouTube when it came out.  Finally watched the whole thing and was hoping for a little more than what I got.  Still ok.

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh I'm good w/ all of it. The dark humor, complex characters, gore, the story isn't the best but it's still engaging... I love it! Hoping to finish S2 tonight then a break until we get back from Vegas.

A little too political for my liking as they seemed to have an agenda. If they would've left that nonsense out, would've been better but still very good ending to S2

13 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Hard to overstate how bad the new season of True Detective is

Legitimately some of the worst writing/acting i’ve ever seen on HBO

Besides the first episode, I’ve fallen asleep during each one, and woken up just before it ends. Haven’t even bothered to go back, and watch what I missed. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:34 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

21 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

A little too political for my liking as they seemed to have an agenda. If they would've left that nonsense out, would've been better but still very good ending to S2

Which nonsense? Stormfront being a white supremacist? Thats a major plot point

• Like 2