What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

23 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Thanks for not spoiling.  

We were told that Dexter after like Season 4 was pretty bad.  So far we've enjoyed all seasons.  But this season has been slower and more or less predictable.  It is the season with Edward James Olmos and Tom Hanks' kid.  Best part of the show so far has been Mos Def's acting as Brother Sam.

I'm jealous of you being able to watch these shows for the first time. 

Dexter S4 was definitely peak Dexter. One of the best seasons of TV I've ever watched. It was perfect in every way so yeah, anything beyond that is definitely going to be worse lol. I didn't hate the show nearly as much as others did. I found the season you're on to be pretty good, actually. I didn't really hate any season past 4 but they were nowhere near as good.... well, S8... yeah.... we'll see what you think when you get there lol

• Like 1

K.  So I had to come here to post this.

We are in Season 2 of Breaking Bad...and last night we finished the "Better Call Saul" Episode.  OMG!!!  What an incredible episode!  I can't wait to see how this evolves and I'm already looking forward to watching that series!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

K.  So I had to come here to post this.

We are in Season 2 of Breaking Bad...and last night we finished the "Better Call Saul" Episode.  OMG!!!  What an incredible episode!  I can't wait to see how this evolves and I'm already looking forward to watching that series!

So now you know the name of the other series lol. Have fun

• Like 1

I finally watched the S6 finale of Grey's Anatomy last night (the active shooter one). My goodness this show went from "wow this is just like every other TV drama" to "HOLY HELL THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE OF TV I'VE SEEN EVER" and then it immediately goes back to being average.

Like, what did they do in those 2 episodes to convince everyone to actually give a damn?!

22 hours ago, Forge said:

Every now and again I go back and just watch the pilot episode of the newsroom. 

Regardless of how the show turned out, the pilot is absolutely an all time elite pilot episode. Just fantastic.

Watched the first season. Made it like 2 episodes into the 2nd before I stopped.