What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 8/14/2024 at 5:15 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Starting watching criminal minds, exactly the show I needed since mindhunter won’t continue. There’s to many seasons so I’ll Probabaly watch till I get sick of it. 

Do you have any idea which season of criminal minds starts the "evolution" series?  I want to watch, but I'm really only interested in that specific storyline.

On 8/15/2024 at 11:48 PM, KManX89 said:

I just started watching the Halo TV series. I’m just starting the second episode, but I like what I see so far. The world is pretty true to the games with a nicely-structured narrative. I’ve said in the past games fit better in a TV medium than a movie one and this is another textbook example of that.

It didn't do much for me.  I even got through Season 2, though I skipped like the first 6 episodes.

Read where it was cancelled.  And was shopping for a new streaming service.

21 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Season 16 I believe 

Thank you!  It looks like that one is worth a few episodes.

Speaking of which, we started streaming Tracker.  Looks like Season 2 will be out soon.

It's pretty good.  Main character is a little flat, but we are about 4 episodes in and it is interesting and well done.  

10 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

It gets better?

Industry is one of the best shows in TV imo. I was lukewarm on season 1, had to watch it twice. Loved season 2 though. Thought it was phenomenal. 

I think it's been quite good two episodes into season three

On 8/16/2024 at 10:22 AM, iknowcool said:

Bel-Air is a fun show, enjoying Season 3 so far.  The writing can be pretty lazy and about every plot in it, you have seen in some form before, but the actors make the most of it.  It taps into Black Culture better than any other show still active.

They have done a good job staying true to the original material, but changing it enough to adapt for modern TV.

I'm enjoying the new season so far.  We are 2 weeks in and its already 6 episodes.  lol