2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

On 2/4/2022 at 7:20 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

The talent on this team is insane. We have young talent that in a few years will help carry the team when the core group ages out. Steph is still going to be great for at least 3-4 years, but he won't be the same player that he was in his peak. So there Kuminga will step up and take some of the scoring load and defensive load off of Draymond. Need Moody to work on his jump shot this offseason and become a consistent shooter as he gets tons of open shots but isn't comfortable taking and making them yet. And if Wiseman can become a big contributor??? Lawd, the potential of this team is something else. That's what happens when you mainly build ORGANICALLY and don't just make win now moves and there is only a 3-4 year window before the team needs to rebuild. 

Call me overly optimistic but I see Steph having a significant impact at least 5 or maybe 6 more seasons, his conditioning is second to none out there and he loves to lead by example which makes lots of sense when you see the strides Jordan Poole has made the resurrection of Wiggins career now becoming an all star for the first time, GP2 has found his niche within this group, 

1 minute ago, billking said:

Call me overly optimistic but I see Steph having a significant impact at least 5 or maybe 6 more seasons, his conditioning is second to none out there and he loves to lead by example which makes lots of sense when you see the strides Jordan Poole has made the resurrection of Wiggins career now becoming an all star for the first time, GP2 has found his niche within this group, 

I feel like I've seen this exact post before...

On 2/9/2022 at 8:13 PM, billking said:

Call me overly optimistic but I see Steph having a significant impact at least 5 or maybe 6 more seasons, his conditioning is second to none out there and he loves to lead by example which makes lots of sense when you see the strides Jordan Poole has made the resurrection of Wiggins career now becoming an all star for the first time, GP2 has found his niche within this group, JTA and Porter (Chamberlain jr)both have had outstanding results for them this year. Now the rookies and second year guys, Kuminga is only 19 for the rest of this season and already when looking at 36 minute stats hes the best rookie right now and if he hits another growth spurt just lookout it could become bigger than the 5 year span when the Dubs went to the finals every year. Moody is developing nicely and has been playing hard defense when he can the only player I have serious concerns for is Wiseman, I do believe he's bought in and wants to be a big part of the team but he's had setbacks with injuries and has been brought up way too much in trade talks not because of what Myers is doing it's just the sports media spitballing every imaginable trade possible. The Warriors don't need a Ben Simmons to win another title if Draymond can get past his back issues which I'm most concerned about then they should be able to do this again.

Ah, there it is.