2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

If you told me a couple years ago AD would be a clear tier below Giannis, Embiid and Jokic, I wouldn’t believe you. Those guys have reached another level post bubble season, while AD has stayed stagnant at best.

If the Lakers are still hoping for him to be the face of the franchise post Lebron, then their future is in serious trouble. 

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The Lakers wasted potentially the last 2 great seasons from LeBron and 2 prime AD years because of the Westbrook trade.

Amazing.

Not that heartbreaking. They won a ship together at the very least. With a roster that was full of role players. Had they not won anything it would a tougher pill to swallow.

Edited by indifference

21 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If you told me a couple years ago AD would be a clear tier below Giannis, Embiid and Jokic, I wouldn’t believe you. Those guys have reached another level post bubble season, while AD has stayed stagnant at best.

If the Lakers are still hoping for him to be the face of the franchise post Lebron, then their future is in serious trouble. 

AD is a very good player top 10 on his best days. He isnt the type to carry a franchise like the aforementioned names but he’s a nice block to build around. Once lebron retires, lakers will have the money to try to pair an alpa dog with AD.