2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Think I saw he only had 1 FGA in the 4th after dropping 26 through 3. 

He is a stud though.

Yeah, very good feel to the game already. There's pieces on this team but damn it has been depressing for damn a decade now. This team BADLY needs to draft a superstar soon. Get one and then while the team still needs a lot of improvements, the team will be in a much better place. 

Who do you like if you guys get the #1 pick?

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, very good feel to the game already. There's pieces on this team but damn it has been depressing for damn a decade now. This team BADLY needs to draft a superstar soon. Get one and then while the team still needs a lot of improvements, the team will be in a much better place. 

Who do you like if you guys get the #1 pick?

We suck but we are fun to watch when healthy.

I love all of our young talent but we need a superstar like you said. Fultz and JI should be full strength next season. Suggs has gotten better as the season has gone on, still can’t shoot though. Franz has exceeded my expectations. Wendell Carter is rock solid, he has improved his game. Cole Anthony, Chuma Okeke and RJ Hampton are all good bench guys. JI is the oldest one out of those guys and he is 24.

If we can land Chet or Jabari, that would be ideal.

Jamahl Mosley has done a helluva job 

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We suck but we are fun to watch when healthy.

I love all of our young talent but we need a superstar like you said. Fultz and JI should be full strength next season. Suggs has gotten better as the season has gone on, still can’t shoot though. Franz has exceeded my expectations. Wendell Carter is rock solid, he has improved his game. Cole Anthony, Chuma Okeke and RJ Hampton are all good bench guys. JI is the oldest one out of those guys and he is 24.

If we can land Chet or Jabari, that would be ideal.

Jamahl Mosley has done a helluva job 

yall need to start winning. pistons too. 

31 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Raps/Lakers game is insane.. Bron gone vintage 

Crazy how Toronto transitions from Kawhi, Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka to Barnes, Trent Jr, Precious Achiuwa and hardly misses a beat.

That team is gonna be a problem for anyone in post season 

Y'all need like three backup guards so badly