2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cade has a huge impact on winning tbh.

normally i would try to rebut this, but after two years your #1 overall prospect finally looked like an nba player and all it took was a g league opponent, so i'll let you ride this high

43 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

normally i would try to rebut this, but after two years your #1 overall prospect finally looked like an nba player and all it took was a g league opponent, so i'll let you ride this high

I'm just teasing you my boy.

Never understand the stubbornness of an NBA defense. Pelicans killing the Lakers with the high pick and roll to get to the mid range shot they want and the Lakers just refuse to go zone to take that away and force a crappy 3 point shooting team to knock down 3s.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lakers are basically out of the play-in now barring a Spurs collapse 

We should've never doubted his squad, their age, their personnel. Lulz. 

They're already $17M over the salary cap for 2022-2023 with only THT, Westbrook, LeBron, and Davis under contract. 

The only feasible way that they can make one last push with LeBron is trading Davis because lord knows that no one is taking the Brodie's contract. 

On 3/31/2022 at 10:25 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

The NBA sucks so bad at marketing lol, why are guys like Giannis and Luka and Ja not all over national commercials and ad campaigns. Some of the easiest guys in the world to market. Shoe deals alone don't do it anymore.

Hmmm. Nba is easily the best American sport at marketing their stars. 

The Grizzlies really are looking like the Spurs machine of the early 2010s where it did not matter who was playing as they were going to be tough to beat regardless. Last night was ridiculous as that was legitimately their B team and they beat the Suns and really controlled the entire game. Suns made their run and even took a lead but it was all Grizzlies after that. 

Lakers are sorry, but there have been SOOO many games where LeBron could have closed out and he's just unable to do so. 

Big game today between the Warriors and Jazz. If the Warriors win, then they have pretty much locked up a top 4 seed. If they lose? Then they can easily fall to the 5th seed. But honestly, it doesn't even matter to me. If Steph gets back healthy, any team can get it. 

14 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Double win for the Pels. They all but guarantee themselves the 9 spot and it’s looking more and more like the Lakers will be picking top 10, meaning they’ll own their draft pick.

If their pick somehow falls inside the Top 4 I'm going to lose my sh*t.

I really hope the Spurs can win at least a couple of games in these last 5 to make it even tougher on the Lakers. Both teams have tough schedules, but the Spurs essentially have a 2 game lead at the moment due to tie breakers.