2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Why? I’d think you would want to avoid Suns as long as possible. Plus unless Nuggets miraculously get their boys back AND they shake off rust quick, that is an easier series than Utah.

I'd much rather play Utah. Gobert gets neutralized in the postseason. Jokic gets even better.

14 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I think Golden St tanks their last two to get the 4-seed. 

Disagree. I’d rather play Denver than the Jazz. They own Denver. And facing the Suns in the Conf Champ instead of the 2nd Round allows Curry to get more healthy. 

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

He's the obvious choice. I remember debating someone on here way back about him being a better offensive player than Anthony Davis. Goes to show how far behind people are on him.

People jus don't know basketball like us #jokicgang folk

• Like 1

The west proves that the play in is stupid. 2, potentially 3 teams under .500 get a chance to be in the playoffs, so at least one at or under .500 will make it. Then you see the Wolves who have to fight there way to 7 game series even though they won 12 games more than the Spurs who also have a shot for some reason.