2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That's my point.  The Lakers had no issues identifying the talent.  The problem was the fit and construction of the team.  It took time because they were young players.  They were all one-and-done players who were on the younger side, and when you add a player like LeBron your timeline gets sped up.

Lonzo Ball was a whiff but they definitely hit on a lot of picks. And have landed some solid guys as UDFA like Caruso and @TheRealMcCoy new love child Austin Reeves. 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

They were all under contract from the previous season...

The Lakers could've easily brought Caruso back, he said he wanted to come back if they'd match what Chicago offered. Having Caruso ($8.5M) and THT ($9.5M) would've given the Lakers a lot more flexibility at the trade deadline.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Lakers could've easily brought Caruso back, he said he wanted to come back if they'd match what Chicago offered. Having Caruso ($8.5M) and THT ($9.5M) would've given the Lakers a lot more flexibility at the trade deadline.

You're not going to find me disagreeing with that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
1 hour ago, catcheryea said:

cade is playing, calling all overreactors

guess that means another magic gm for me lol

At least you have an excuse this time. Not sure why you keep watching Magic games.

I've only been watching this game for 3-4 mins and this is bad basketball lol.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

At least you have an excuse this time. Not sure why you keep watching Magic games.

I've only been watching this game for 3-4 mins and this is bad basketball lol.

I like their starters. Cole has turned into a good player. Their bench is terrible tho

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I like their starters. Cole has turned into a good player. Their bench is terrible tho

Bamba has been nice too, right? Have heard good things about his defense and he's shooting like 40% from 3.

But, yeah as soon as the Pistons and Magic benches start to come in its like you gotta switch to another game lol.

Wizards Celtics going to OT.

It probably shouldn't be, but Washington put themselves in this position.

This play would be infuriating to me if I was a Wizards fan..... like wtf lol.

Then, the next position Beal tried driving into traffic and got stripped and then Dinwiddie the next possession just took a step back three which missed which isn't the greatest possession either and then Dinwiddie missed one of his two free throws fouled with 3 seconds to put them up 1.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy