Dustin Hopkins released. Blewitt signed to active roster. Blewitt released. Slye signed.

MikeT14

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, he made 72% of his kicks as a Hokie. I wouldn’t call that “good”. I remember him missing a ton of kicks. I was honestly shocked when I saw him in the NFL. 

I'm trying to find the splits but I am struggling. He's on par with Graham, Johnson, and behind Pace. But I know he had more 50+ yard attempts than almost anyone. I just can't find it at the moment. (Like I am trying to show his under 40, under 49, over 50 splits). After the WVU game to open the season in 2017 he was good. 

42 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm trying to find the splits but I am struggling. He's on par with Graham, Johnson, and behind Pace. But I know he had more 50+ yard attempts than almost anyone. I just can't find it at the moment. (Like I am trying to show his under 40, under 49, over 50 splits). After the WVU game to open the season in 2017 he was good. 

Yeah but Shayne Graham is a damn legend lol. His kick against WVU is one of the best Hokie moments ever. 

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

At this point, our name change will be to the "Panthers"

Washington Red Panthers

Origin. The Red Panther gets his uniform, which supposedly comes from skin of the mythical Red Panther, from a tribal chief. He acts as a representation of the mythical Red Panther's "stay" in the mortal world as protector of people who cannot defend themselves.

https://images.app.goo.gl/stEKT25FxojFYj44A

Or

https://images.app.goo.gl/g3F1JfG5xm9NAs666

Edited by aceinthehouse

3 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

Joey Slye. Interesting. 

What is the only cat name not taken? 

Jax Jaguars, Carolina Panthers, Detroit Lions, Bengals,

sooooo, Washington Puma? Washington Cougar? Washington Cheetah? Bobcat?

I. Hate. This. Organization. 

My high school is the cougars. Wildcats also is available and there isn’t any pro teams named Tigers, is there?

16 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

Joey Slye. Interesting. 

What is the only cat name not taken? 

Jax Jaguars, Carolina Panthers, Detroit Lions, Bengals,

sooooo, Washington Puma? Washington Cougar? Washington Cheetah? Bobcat?

I. Hate. This. Organization. 

Demon Cats!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 4:49 PM, MikeT14 said:

College football reference doesn’t have the splits like pro football reference does?

Never mind, I just looked, I guess not.

Edited by turtle28