Week 8: Cowboys (5-1) at VIKINGS (3-3)

swede700

A.)   The Vikings maintain a winning streak.

B.) I hate the Cowboys.

C.) The only game I've had the pleasure of watching in person was against the 'Boys in 2010, just before the implosion.  It was so sweet seeing Jared Allen wreck Tony Romo, to see Adrian run . . . watch Favre throw passes to Sidney Rice, Randy Moss and Percy Harvin.  To the dork sitting in front of me with his silver helmet and that QB's jersey and being an a-hat always standing for no reason other than to block our view . . . I absolutely loved asking him how it felt when Jared pummeled Romo . . . when the Wall stopped everything.  That was a nice day!

So, for this game, it has all the makings of a wild shoot-out, and because everyone, including me thinks the final score will be like 38-31 (Vikes of course!), it'll probably wind up being some oddball 12-11 game with a safety and 7 field goals.  In any case, stopping Elliott and Pollard is #1 defensive priority.  Sacking Prescott is #1B.

Kicking 100% is a must this game.  I say Cousin lets 'er rip this game, but has 2 INTs . . . causing the need for more passing.  Still pulls it out in the end!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I took Greg Zuerlein in fantasy this week. The odds are now in our favor lol

This mean you think that Zuerlein is going to kicking a lot of FGs, which means he won't be converting PATs?

That would be a good sign for the Vikings. If they hold Dallas to FGs I like the Vikings' chances.

Edited by Cearbhall
  • Like 2

On 10/27/2021 at 10:46 AM, cconocool said:

I have the hunch we will win this game as we play Dallas particularly well and the game is at home, but the key factor will be how Dantzler performs in the starting role. 

How well Dantzler plays will heavily depend on how well Hunter et al play.