Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

funny thing about that pick 6 is if the refs had ruled in the grasp and called it a safety we would’ve gotten the lead and the ball and won in regulation. hell, even if molden had caught it and gone down at the 2 or whatever we could’ve burned clock, scored, and walked away with a win. nobody’s fault obviously (except for our awful 2min defense…) just kinda funny how that worked.

That would have been an insane big brain play. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

That would have been an insane big brain play. 

Molden will get there. Haha. I love Moldens game. Sadly might be our best pick this year, lol. I think he is a very heady and instinctually great player. Needs to work on some things but I think he has a chance to be a great playmaker for us.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Looks like Radunz got some snaps today. Was it me or did it seem like he was getting steam rolled a bit?

I saw one play where he allowed a sack.  
And the line continues to struggle to run block.  
Can no longer do enough to give Henry a hole. 

• Like 1

Crazy *ss game 

I think the refs were bad most of the day 

Titans allowing that game to go to OT is still beyond me 

Molden and who ever else allowed Pittman to catch that 3rd down ball are so lucky the Titans won the game 

We should be talking about how big Kerns punt was to set up that Molden Pick 6

Titans still have a lot to clean up which I can’t tell is the concerning part or not because they keep finding ways to win 

The sacks are still a problem 

The O-line as a whole between the health and just not playing the way we expect them to play is frustrating 

Tannehill’s decision making on some of these INTs has been scary

I know the first INT Henry was open on the check down and he chose to throw it into a pile of 4 Colts 

Titans depth pieces Offensively are starting to scare me

Henry wasn’t himself today battling and really grinding it out to the best he could battling the ankle injury 

Titans have no running threat behind him right now 

Seen the Colts released  Jordan Wilkins the other day, wouldn’t mind giving him a look 

Rodgers and Johnson havnt been good enough when Julio can’t go 

Titans may have to make a call to Desean Jackson 

Trade Deadline is Tuesday Titans have to look for something somewhere to upgrade this team

After a crazy game the Titans are the #1 seed at the moment 

South is pretty much wrapped up

Next week is a measuring stick kind of game 

Curious how Vrabel approaches it

Rams are an NFC Team 

Do they rest Henry?

Do they continue to go easy with Julio?

Will they actually activate Fulton?

Jayon?

Could get Brewer and Jayon back next week. Both were taken off IR this week but weren’t activated yet. Fulton is eligible to come off IR this upcoming week but I doubt they activate him especially with that hamstring injury. Nate Davis is concussed so that’s tricky but we could have Brewer slot in there. Either that or Radunz gets his first start against Aaron Donald.… Who the hell knows with Julio. Hopefully we get Tart back as well but we’re going to need all the DBs healthy this week with Woods, Kupp, etc. 

• Like 1