Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure I'm following how the randomizer would care.  Slot number vs whether a role is a singular player or hydra

This is a good point. For whatever reason, I had envisioned Hydra roles to be modified for the number of players utilizing it. I figured that the Hydra Porca could use their ability more than once like we could, which is why I wanted to see if the double vote was possible again.

Either way Matts and I have either 30, 60, 90, 120 or 150 minutes to persuade all of our fellow town members to not mislynch. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is a good point. For whatever reason, I had envisioned Hydra roles to be modified for the number of players utilizing it. I figured that the Hydra Porca could use their ability more than once like we could, which is why I wanted to see if the double vote was possible again.

Either way Matts and I have either 30, 60, 90, 120 or 150 minutes to persuade all of our fellow town members to not mislynch. 

Ain't the times central so the first potential deadline is an hour and a half right? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Need a viable option though.  Our votes are at the ready 

Daboyle or Dome make the most sense imo. Dome is actually playing, even if he is scum, so lets go Daboyle. 

FTR - this is based on a couple reads that Slappy has PM'd me. He seems to have a solid grasp on him. And he is 100% correct that DaBoyle always skates by as scum.

34 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why? Game wasn't even that active 

So you think daboyle as possible mafia had no teammates around the last hour+ to cast a vote and create a little more buffer?

Mwil, Swag not scum hunting and just putting their vote towards taking someone down for the hell of it

Why limit the lack of scum hunting to just those 2?  I would say you and pickle ( porca) would fit that description as well.

Forge and Bucs posting minimally and what has been posted is some hint towards either not playing (Bucs) or putting in blind moves without reading (Forge). Which I'd say both are fake and just for what they see as a thread use for activity and/sticking to meta to "hide". Either as power town or scum

Agreed on both

Only 2 people have put forth solid critical thinking on a consistent basis, Squire and McHappyMeal, which 1 is tough to read for hydra reasons and some questionable posts and the other is thinking solid, but voting like someone playing baseball blindfolded 

Maybe you could share some thoughts to increase that process.