All NFL Games On TV Timeouts At Once?

NFL Network

I pay 200 bucks a year for NFL Sunday Ticket but every week I notice that when one game goes to a TV timeout I notice all of them are on a timeout as all I see are commercials lol! I pay the extra 200 bucks for more Football not more commercials. I'd be nice when players are injured and it's a non head/neck they should just drag them off the field ASAP as opposed to stopping the game for a tv timeout lol! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'm not paying to watch NFL games until they stop making it exclusive for DirectTV.  

I live in Canada so Sunday Ticket is not exclusive to Direct TV as Direct TV is not available in Canada and thus Sunday Ticket is available on most cable/satellite providers. 

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Wait. Some people still pay for the Sunday Ticket in 2021?  I thought only places like buffalo wild wings and other sports bars were the only ones.

I like to watch the games that I want to watch and change between games when I choose to do so. I don't like when all the games I pay for are away at commercial b/c it seems like sometimes all the games are in on it together lol. You'd think when one game is on a commercial you'd be able to switch the channel to another game.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

If you think that’s bad, trying watching a college football game on espn. 

I've boycotted all College Football b/c that's a waste of 4hrs of my day. Until Notre Dame is winning I National Championship I'm not giving anymore time to the College game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I've boycotted all College Football b/c that's a waste of 4hrs of my day. Until Notre Dame is winning I National Championship I'm not giving anymore time to the College game.

so you refuse to watch the sport until AFTER your favorite team wins the championship and you miss it? weird

11 hours ago, DannyB said:

so you refuse to watch the sport until AFTER your favorite team wins the championship and you miss it? weird

I'd tune in if Notre Dame was playing in the National Championship game and close to victory but don't care for College too much these days. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:12 PM, NFL Network said:

I live in Canada so Sunday Ticket is not exclusive to Direct TV as Direct TV is not available in Canada and thus Sunday Ticket is available on most cable/satellite providers. 

So the $200 you paid is really like $150 american, too. Nice.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:00 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

Wait. Some people still pay for the Sunday Ticket in 2021?  I thought only places like buffalo wild wings and other sports bars were the only ones.

I see this said a lot and it's a weird sentiment.

I hate DirecTV and in my case, my dad has it and I just help him pay for the Sunday Ticket.

If the problem is with DirecTV I'm on board. But $400 is not very much money for the convenience of having easy access to all the games along with the app which allows us to watch three games at once