yo Clevelolin Browns @@ the Cincinnati BEGNGALS; DEE battle for the O-H-I-O #JOEvsBAKE ------- THE GDT thread my children

Kiwibrown

Who wins   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the football game?

2. 2. LSU WR with the worst hands

3. 3. most dissapointing rooke so far

• poll dancing
    • Newsome
    • JOk
    • Tommy Togiai
    • Richard Lecounte
    • Fields
    • Scwartz's 4.25
    • someone else

An additional week of healing for the shoulder + ultimate motivation to prove OBJ and OBJ sympathizers wrong + Bengals defense spreading its cheeks like it did to the Mike White led Jets + Kevin Stefanski/Van Pelt back's against the wall == Baker going off this week.

Nick Chubb healthier and clearly defined roles will help the offense as well.

Browns face some bad defenses the rest of the season as well that will help the offense get going.

Browns win in a nail biter after being down for a good portion of the game.

• Like 2

once had a faecally impacted patient. I got him to take crap out three huge logs after we gave him a bunch of laxatives. 

I feel like the Browns have been on the same journey as as that dear old man, just passed a huge motion. The energy aroudn the team will be better and a heck of a lot better if we can beat the Bengals. 

I hope we get that locked in version of Baker. and I hope our WRs are locked into. 

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

once had a faecally impacted patient. I got him to take crap out three huge logs after we gave him a bunch of laxatives. 

I feel like the Browns have been on the same journey as as that dear old man, just passed a huge motion. The energy aroudn the team will be better and a heck of a lot better if we can beat the Bengals. 

I hope we get that locked in version of Baker. and I hope our WRs are locked into. 

This is really resonating with me as I’m sitting on the can after my coffee.

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

This is really resonating with me as I’m sitting on the can after my coffee.

I'm on Day 4 of my annual "10 day cleanse" modified paleo diet (Fruit, veggies, nuts, lean meat), and it's in full swing here...can confirm!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm on Day 4 of my annual "10 day cleanse" modified paleo diet (Fruit, veggies, nuts, lean meat), and it's in full swing here...can confirm!!!

With all of that Halloween candy?  You’re a better man than me. (With just this of course, I’m better at everything else in the world, ever)

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

With all of that Halloween candy?  You’re a better man than me. (With just this of course, I’m better at everything else in the world, ever)

Yeah, so far I'm hanging strong, even only drinking black coffee and water. I try to do it after the 14-15 straight weeks of not sleeping much, not eating right on the weekends, and "resetting" things right before Thanksgiving.

I'll do another strict clean eat starting January 2, just not the herbal cleanse portion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, so far I'm hanging strong, even only drinking black coffee and water. I try to do it after the 14-15 straight weeks of not sleeping much, not eating right on the weekends, and "resetting" things right before Thanksgiving.

I'll do another strict clean eat starting January 2, just not the herbal cleanse portion.

Yeah that’s not bad thinking 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Send my regards to Gwenth Paltrow. 

• Like 1