yo Clevelolin Browns @@ the Cincinnati BEGNGALS; DEE battle for the O-H-I-O #JOEvsBAKE ------- THE GDT thread my children

Kiwibrown

Who wins   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the football game?

2. 2. LSU WR with the worst hands

3. 3. most dissapointing rooke so far

• poll dancing
    • Newsome
    • JOk
    • Tommy Togiai
    • Richard Lecounte
    • Fields
    • Scwartz's 4.25
    • someone else

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah that’s not bad thinking 

My cholesterol was at 224 in December of last year, then I made some pretty serious lifestyle adjustments, have dropped to 170 pounds (down from 185), and then as of May it was 144. I just got my bloodwork back, and despite my weight leveling out at ~172 (intermittent fasting for the win!), it's back up to 180-185 (I forget exactly).

So, here we are...and I'm going to continue to limit red meat (except steak, because...well...steak) and hopefully eliminate processed foods, which I started eating periodically again.

I'm wide open to other suggestions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm weighing whether or not to like this post as though I'm in on this joke and pop culture reference, or completely coming clean and admitting that I don't get it.

Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

@MWil23 is to gwenth Paltrow as kiwi is to carp.

Basically since she got to old to be  a leading lady, she sold  a whole pile of cleanses, and something called 'goop' as a health product to older woman. Made millions 

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Ward vs Chase is going to be a great matchup.  Too bad i'll be missing the game.  Maybe I can catch bits and pieces on the Yahoo Sports app on my phone.

I imagine Woods will play a lot of soft Cover 3 and it won't be a true matchup. I expect Cincinnati to move the ball with ease and Burrow to take a lot of soft underneath throws.