Week 9 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

There's the dagger. If GB was gonna lose, this was a good week to do it. 2 other 1 loss teams in the NFC lost and a division rival didn't gain ground in the division

Based on remaining schedules the division could be over by around week 13/14. Not a banner year for the North.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What rival??

Technically the Vikes are a division rival even if they've never won anything of significance. Bears losing tomorrow would cap off the perfect week. Nobody in the division is touching GB either way but it would be nice to wrap up the division title as early as possible

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Technically the Vikes are a division rival even if they've never won anything of significance. Bears losing tomorrow would cap off the perfect week. Nobody in the division is touching GB either way but it would be nice to wrap up the division title as early as possible

Oh, I know.  Just poking fun at the "rivals" concept!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Detroit gained 1/2 game on GB with their bye week!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

One of the reasons I got incredibly drunk about three weeks ago and changed the password for my sports book. KNOWING! when I get locked out I would rather say **** it! than try to reset the password... Yeah... Pretty proud of myself...

There's a reason I bet on exactly one thing each year and it's the Super Bowl just to **** around with some of the props.

Though I also bet a friend $50 on Gary hitting over 12 sacks this year, which is a good example of why I don't do any of this regularly.

• Like 1