Week 9 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Striker said:

There's a reason I bet on exactly one thing each year and it's the Super Bowl just to **** around with some of the props.

Though I also bet a friend $50 on Gary hitting over 12 sacks this year, which is a good example of why I don't do any of this regularly.

I was mostly kidding lol. I throw 200 for the year in to have some fun, but hot damn i've sucked this year. Took a little breather... I still have about 120 to play with.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I was mostly kidding lol. I throw 200 for the year in to have some fun, but hot damn i've sucked this year. Took a little breather... I still have about 120 to play with.

Fair enough.

I still will just **** around with the Super Bowl or Rashan Gary hot takes. Though I think I did some season long props with a deposit bonus somewhere but they're probably going terribly.

• Like 1

Ross Uglem -   In absolutely no way being hyperbolic there should be at least a one game suspension for Mac Jones. Caught in 4K. Cannot normalize that behavior.

Before i even here word one from a Patriots fan, if that had happened to Brady when he was in NE the player would have been tarred, feathered, hung for treason and dumped in the ha-buh

20 hours ago, Toddfather said:

Yes good PSA

Gambling should be fun. If gambling is no longer fun.  Stop/seek help.