Week 9 Games

Leader

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

That is some dirty **** right there! 

I guess you’re legally allowed to grab the player afterward but that twist was not Mac lol. That was the defender trying to get away from him. No way Mac Jones is that strong lol. 

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I guess you’re legally allowed to grab the player afterward but that twist was not Mac lol. That was the defender trying to get away from him. No way Mac Jones is that strong lol. 

I was surprised he was able to hang on that long. It's still a dirty play. You don't mess with a guys legs like that. 

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

TJ Watt literally sacked Fields by twisting his ankle a few mins ago.  

Fields had the ball. The Seahawks used to teach it as a technique. You wrap and roll. 

However, grabbing a guys foot, without the ball and twisting is dirty ****. I'll stick with my original comment here.

Also, in Watt's defense he had to 'roll' so he didn't land on top of him. That would have been a personal foul. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Fields had the ball. The Seahawks used to teach it as a technique. You wrap and roll. 

However, grabbing a guys foot, without the ball and twisting is dirty ****. I'll stick with my original comment here.

Jones didn’t twist anything. The defender twisted himself trying to get away. In what world does a scrawny rookie QB laying on the back have enough leverage to twist a man twice his size and spin him? lol

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Jones didn’t twist anything. The defender twisted himself trying to get away. In what world does a scrawny rookie QB laying on the back have enough leverage to twist a man twice his size and spin him? lol

Looks like Mac starts rolling before Burns twists to me.

Any way you look at it is definitely a penalty.

Edited by HighCalebR