Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

30 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK AFTER MITCHELL GETS TACKLED AND WE DO NOT GET A PLAY CALLED BEFORE THE END OF THE QUARTER. WHY?? HOW???? ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME??? ARE WE DOWN 17 OR UP 17??

This is one of the worst coaching jobs you will ever see. So many mishaps by Shanny, my goodness. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

30 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK AFTER MITCHELL GETS TACKLED AND WE DO NOT GET A PLAY CALLED BEFORE THE END OF THE QUARTER. WHY?? HOW???? ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME??? ARE WE DOWN 17 OR UP 17??

This is one of the worst coaching jobs you will ever see. So many mishaps by Shanny, my goodness. 

Was thinking the same thing. We need 3 scores. It's like Shanahan is oblivious to basic football knowledge. Guy is an idiot. 

OMG DID HE JUST PUNT IT???? AT THE 40 DOWN THREE POSSESSIONS???? NO, DID HE JUST PUNT IT??? PLEASE TELL ME I AM SEEING THINGS AND HE DID NOT JUST PUNT IT???

This is seriously a fireable offense and I am not even joking. This is the WORST coaching job I have seen in a while, and that is not me exaggerating. 

• Like 3