Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Justone2 said:

Because they got a chance to earn them and performed but then a lot of those guys also fell off after that so maybe they want to try something different by keeping them down more. This year its even more clear because we do stupid things like keep running out Kirkpatrick instead of Lenoir(who when he played didn't look out of place) and putting Compton in over Moore who has been great when called upon.

Don't disagree about Lenoir & Moore, but yeah, i've seen people act like Shanny is allergic to playing young players in general & i just dont see anything to support that as a long-term trend

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Aiyuk!!!!!!!

Now that Aiyuk is involved in the offense, of course Deebo is not lol.

WHY ARE WE NOT GOING FOR TWO????? SHANNY ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME????

Cuz obviously we are going to score three unanswered TDs and don’t want to let them be within three points!

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Don't disagree about Lenoir & Moore, but yeah, i've seen people act like Shanny is allergic to playing young players in general & i just dont see anything to support that as a long-term trend

I won't say he is allergic to playing them but they i do think a lot of the time the bar is higher for them than vets especially if the vet has a history with Kyle. 

• Like 1