Henry Ruggs involved in serious car accident; Charged with DUI resulting in death; Released

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Maybe DeSean Jackson. Or maybe bring back John Brown?

Either way, this is just so, so disappointing from Ruggs. What an idiot.

I just can't believe it still. 

I did forget about John brown. You could pick him up and he could probably help us out in that area. But rugs was 4.2. Odell would be a very nice consolation to all this if possible. The Browns are going to trade them to us knowing that they have to play us right after

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Oh no he’s beyond an idiot. I thought what was needless to mention 

But talking bout the lure of Vegas is silly imo.  Vegas had nothing to do with this. I can get behind the bye week help contributing, but he could or would have done this any where if he was willing to do it. If he was caught in a gambling sting or at bunny ranch. That's Vegas. Driving intoxicated have nothing to do with location. 

God what a sad story. Took an innocent persons life, because he was to dumb to take a cab. If he was drunk, he needs 10 years plus. F that guy. 

Obviously feel terrible for the family of the deceased. 

Finally having a good season, then Gruden emails come out, now this. Jesus, we cannot have good things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

But talking bout the lure of Vegas is silly imo.  Vegas had nothing to do with this. I can get behind the bye week help contributing, but he could or would have done this any where if he was willing to do it. If he was caught in a gambling sting or at bunny ranch. That's Vegas. Driving intoxicated have nothing to do with location. 

I did write in can happen anywhere. Considering Rugg’s best friend passed away in a car accident I mean you would think he would be more sensible when it comes to driving and being responsible 

• Like 2

Just now, SimonGruber said:

I did write in can happen anywhere. Considering Rugg’s best friend passed away in a car accident I mean you would think he would be more sensible when it comes to driving and being responsible 

I never even thought of that. You're right on the money 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just can't believe it still. 

I did forget about John brown. You could pick him up and he could probably help us out in that area. But rugs was 4.2. Odell would be a very nice consolation to all this if possible. The Browns are going to trade them to us knowing that they have to play us right after

Yeah, I think Brown would make the most sense as he’ll already be familiar with the playbook and we’re already on the hook for his salary.

He’s obviously no Ruggs in terms of ability, though.

• Like 1

The only thing i will say, is what exactly does "showed signs of impairment" mean?
Did they breathalyze him?

From the photos, Id think hed have been smacked pretty good, and probably gave him self a concussion. 
Not trying to use as an excuse, if he was drinking, then F him. . . But also, want to know more. 

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Throw 20 at the idiot.

Realistically it’ll be at the low end of these penalties. Standard procedure for athletes or other famous types who can afford the best lawyers.

Not saying he deserves to get off lightly but chances are he will compared to the regular Joe Shmo committing the same offence.

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

The only thing i will say, is what exactly does "showed signs of impairment" mean?
Did they breathalyze him?

From the photos, Id think hed have been smacked pretty good, and probably gave him self a concussion. 
Not trying to use as an excuse, if he was drinking, then F him. . . But also, want to know more. 

I would assume slurring  words not being able to balance himself