Henry Ruggs involved in serious car accident; Charged with DUI resulting in death; Released

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I would assume slurring  words not being able to balance himself 

Are police allowed to breathaylze someone who is injured? 
No reason why Ruggs wouldnt have been right away IMO. Need facts our lawyers will get him off.  
Id assume his lawyer will argue slurring or not being able to balance was result of the crash. 

People died that didn’t have to, that’s the main thing here. Ruggs made a mistake and will suffer the consequences. 

Selfishly, from a football stand point. How hard is it to be a Raiders fan, we literally can’t have anything nice. Gruden gets fired, we bounce back. Now this. Disgusting. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Are police allowed to breathaylze someone who is injured? 
No reason why Ruggs wouldnt have been right away IMO. Need facts our lawyers will get him off.  
Id assume his lawyer will argue slurring or not being able to balance was result of the crash. 

I mean he went to the hospital. Unless he refused to give them blood. He probably is screwed. You are correct. That is what the high price lawyers would argue if possible. 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I mean he went to the hospital. Unless he refused to give them blood. He probably is screwed. You are correct. That is what the high price lawyers would argue if possible. 

Very true, I guess the hospital would have the blood work back now too yeah? Like there is no chance that blood work comes back showing he wasnt drinking?

Just dont understand how you do that with his past.

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Elaborate please he deleted it 

When the Raiders make the Super Bowl this year, I will argue , successfully I might add that not only is Derek the MVP, I will make the case that there has NEVER been a more valuable player.