Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Just my guess, but probably by folks that have never bothered to "do their own research" into who Orwell was and what he believed - which was very much influential on his work.  It's as much of a favorite of mine as the people that quote a single line from MLK's "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" or "I Have a Dream" without ever having read the entirety of the former, or King's other writings, speeches, and advocacies.

100%. They think he is a kindred spirit in their fight to protect their "personal choice" against their perceived "government overreach". It's painful to witness. Orwell is rolling over in his grave every time they misapply his words.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm family friends with a high up doc in the Aurora system, out of my network so I can't use him, but he told me all they needed was a chest X-ray and to prescribe me an inhaler. 

i am beyond skeptical that a medical doctor said this

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Didn't you have Covid bad like I did if I recall? They took 15k of my money, told me they couldn't help me and basically if I started dying to call them back. THAT'S the correct way to treat it? Please. I'll be paying that **** off the for YEARS and they did nothing for me. I went home and suffered.

Don't know if Ivermectin works, don't know if any of them work. Not going to tell anyone to take them. Can tell you the ones they are most vehemently against are the cheapest ones. I had a friend who begged and got a Remdesivir treatment, and on top of the cost of the meds, they force you to stay in the hospital over the course of the dosage, racking up even more bills.

I'm family friends with a high up doc in the Aurora system, out of my network so I can't use him, but he told me all they needed was a chest X-ray and to prescribe me an inhaler. The healthcare system is about profits, not treatment. (I'm talking very top of the food chain here before someone gets offended, I have wonderful friends and family in the healthcare field and I'm sure there are wonderful people here who are as well). Some eye opening documentaries I've watched about how everyone was misled about painkillers when they hit the market, I'm glad Aaron spoke up here as I personally don't believe in everything we're being told and don't have a platform like him.

This is a prime example of the danger of an embellished n=1 case reaching the eyes of many more and influencing sound judgement from anyone who reads it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Didn't you have Covid bad like I did if I recall? They took 15k of my money, told me they couldn't help me and basically if I started dying to call them back. THAT'S the correct way to treat it? Please. I'll be paying that **** off the for YEARS and they did nothing for me. I went home and suffered.

Don't know if Ivermectin works, don't know if any of them work. Not going to tell anyone to take them. Can tell you the ones they are most vehemently against are the cheapest ones. I had a friend who begged and got a Remdesivir treatment, and on top of the cost of the meds, they force you to stay in the hospital over the course of the dosage, racking up even more bills.

I'm family friends with a high up doc in the Aurora system, out of my network so I can't use him, but he told me all they needed was a chest X-ray and to prescribe me an inhaler. The healthcare system is about profits, not treatment. (I'm talking very top of the food chain here before someone gets offended, I have wonderful friends and family in the healthcare field and I'm sure there are wonderful people here who are as well). Some eye opening documentaries I've watched about how everyone was misled about painkillers when they hit the market, I'm glad Aaron spoke up here as I personally don't believe in everything we're being told and don't have a platform like him.

Maybe one day some of you Americans will learn there's a whole world outside and not everything revolves around you. Most of the rest of the world has free healthcare and therefore don't care about the cost of a medicine - if anything, governments will push for cheaper options to reduce costs. Yet, none of these alternative medicines are being used anywhere else, I wonder why could that be.

• Like 5