Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

The data ( in this case Covid cases) included made up cases and outcomes .  Not all, but the data was altered is my understanding.

it the got included in a meta analysis which throws off that outcome as well.  Both papers I widely quoted in the media without that knowledge.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemlee/ivermectin-covid-study-suspect-data

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

The data ( in this case Covid cases) included made up cases and outcomes .  Not all, but the data was altered is my understanding.

it then got included in a meta analysis which throws off that outcome as well.  Both papers were widely quoted in the media without that knowledge.

edit for deletion

Edited by HokieHigh

13 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

perhaps @shanedorf can shed some light on this, but i'd guess it has something to do with it working in cell culture but not getting to high enough dose in organism to be therapeutically relevant. 

There's no medical reason it got popular. Undoubtedly somebody was on it for the anti parasite properties, got Covid, felt better, claimed it made them feel better and Facebook/Putin took it from there

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Howler said:

And Joe Rogan had stated that Dr. Pierre Kory from the Front Line Critical Care Covid group told him that his organization personally treated congressional members with Ivermectin, as well as monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, z-pak, NAD, vitamins. Kory offered the attribution. 

https://twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1446312291302055940

So you literally not know who that doctor is? He lost his ******* job over this **** iirc

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's not a dude. He's a spineless creature that was to scared to admit he wasn't because someone might say things to hurt his wittle feelings

hell yeah let's ****in send him nasty emails about how much he sucks even tho i yelled at a coworker for no reason today and haven't called my grandmother, who loves me very much, in like 8 years 

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

And Joe Rogan had stated that Dr. Pierre Kory from the Front Line Critical Care Covid group told him that his organization personally treated congressional members with Ivermectin, as well as monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, z-pak, NAD, vitamins. Kory offered the attribution. 

https://twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1446312291302055940

Pierre Kory is an ultra sound doctor. I cannot believe people are so desperate for anything other than the vaccine that we're listening to glorified ultra sound techs

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pierre Kory is an ultra sound doctor. I cannot believe people are so desperate for anything other than the vaccine that we're listening to glorified ultra sound techs

The world is upside down man.

• Like 1

lol prednisone is a corticosteriod that's used to treat inflammation and weakens your immune system in the process but sure let's use it to treat Covid lmao

When I tore the **** out of my shoulder, my doctor literally used prednisone as a last resort for swelling due to the fact that it was flu season and she didn't want me to be susceptible. FFS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

O I can because if there is one thing in common with anti-vaxxers it's there supreme ability for doing there own research thoroughly. 

• Like 3

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Actually he is a pulmonologist/critical care physician.  He was the director of the trauma unit at the UW.

He resigned early in the pandemic.  I will say nothing more other than I disagree with his methods.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

lol

Well, 

Adams - vaccinated

Barry - vaccinated

Yiadom - vaccinated (fringe roster player who would have been cut if he weren't)

Taylor - vaccinated (see Yiadom)

Lazard - close contact but NEVER tested positive

Benkert - vaccinated - See Yiadom and Taylor

Those are the people within the organization who got COVID or were close contacts! So yeah, he likely got it from a vaccinated person. It's really not rocket science. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol prednisone is a corticosteriod that's used to treat inflammation and weakens your immune system in the process but sure let's use it to treat Covid lmao

When I tore the **** out of my shoulder, my doctor literally used prednisone as a last resort for swelling due to the fact that it was flu season and she didn't want me to be susceptible. FFS

i dont understand the purpose of this post

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Well, 

Adams - vaccinated

Barry - vaccinated

Yiadom - vaccinated (fringe roster player who would have been cut if he weren't)

Taylor - vaccinated (see Yiadom)

Lazard - close contact but NEVER tested positive

Benkert - vaccinated - See Yiadom and Taylor

Those are the people within the organization who got COVID or were close contacts! So yeah, he likely got it from a vaccinated person. It's really not rocket science. 

So, QAron does his grocery shopping at Lambeau? He lives with his teammates? He demands that the restaurants he dines at only employ and serve vaccinated people?

Why would anyone even wager a guess at whether he got it from someone vaccinated or unvaccinated unless it's because you have an agenda?

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1