Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's not about the choice he made, it's about how he handled the choice. C'mon, people, this isn't hard to grasp.

It's easy to grasp. He avoided the sh*tstorm as long as he could. I would have done the same if I was in his shoes. What you would have done in your shoes isn't valid

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

You mean the bull**** line which says, you got the shot, perfectly healthy, then died a few days later, but the vaccine had nothing to do with your death. 

Sadly, I think you believe that bull****! You can't be that gullible! 

Don't get back to me! 

Ah so you're an ignorant **** too, hey? Good to know.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

You're very confused :(

it's not about his height at all...

correct, it's about anything you can use to paint the picture of a person you have never met or conversated with. It's about your never ending need to speak to what you think of him as a person. It's about your judgment on what you think is fact instead of opening up to debate and a real conversation. It's about you being pretty damn ridiculous

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Old Guy doesn't understand correlation vs causation. He's impossible to reach at this point. The energy is not worth it.

What you are trying to say is, they were going to die anyway so it doesn't count as death by vaccine. Sadly, because it supports your narrative you will believe it.

You are part of the COVID vaccine cult! All Hail the VACCINE! 

It's really pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's not about the choice he made, it's about how he handled the choice. C'mon, people, this isn't hard to grasp.

I agree. If he chose to go unvaxxed - fine - say so - be up front about it and be done with it.

Nobodies hassling Carson Wentz now are they?

He chose to make up some fairy tales about the process - which is why he's getting hammered now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Its a little bit about the choice though 

This entire thing doesn't happen this way if he's honest about his choice rather than trying to control the narrative about him since he's such an insecure egomaniac. 

Literally ends with "are you vaccinated?" and he responds "that's personal information and I'm not going to discuss it." He deals with a little blowback in July/August and then this goes away as he doesn't have to make a fool out of himself on McAfee's show. 

He should've heeded his own advice and stfu lol

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

You've become a caricature of yourself and can't see it. We've been down this road before. The info is out there but since it doesn't coincide with hating Rodgers or your opinion - you'll disregard it or explain it away. 

I assume you're referring to Munn who who pretty much said there are issues on both sides, and you're trying to spin it into something she never even said.

Keep in mind, you are the one trying to claim knowledge of what happened here and are embellishing comments from an ex-girlfriend of his to strengthen your agenda.

Just now, incognito_man said:

I assume you're referring to Munn who who pretty much said there are issues on both sides, and you're trying to spin it into something she never even said.

Keep in mind, you are the one trying to claim knowledge of what happened here and are embellishing comments from an ex-girlfriend of his to strengthen your agenda.

"But at the end of the day, I do believe that family and fame and success can be really complicated if their dreams are connected to your success."

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You'd think that, but here we are after 64+ pages of this and folks are still taking bullets for Rodgers and/or defending his vaccine misinformation.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This entire thing doesn't happen this way if he's honest about his choice rather than trying to control the narrative about him since he's such an insecure egomaniac. 

Literally ends with "are you vaccinated?" and he responds "that's personal information and I'm not going to discuss it." He deals with a little blowback in July/August and then this goes away as he doesn't have to make a fool out of himself on McAfee's show. 

For sure shouldve stfu.

He still wouldve got a little blowback after catching covid. Lazard got called out a bit and hes relatively unimportant.

Point mostly stands hes blundered every step of the way on this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yes. It never had to get to this. It was ALL avoidable.

He could have been both factually and intellectually honest at the outset and it would have ended there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cannondale said:

It's easy to grasp. He avoided the sh*tstorm as long as he could. I would have done the same if I was in his shoes. What you would have done in your shoes isn't valid

100% agree he avoided it as long as he could. Because he's extremely sensitive and very insecure about his decision. If he wasn't, he would be open about it like so many other celebrities.