Jets at Colts: TNF

Malfatron

The Colts missed a golden opportunity to go 1-1 with the Titans last week, so winning the AFCS is out of the question for them. They could still make the playoffs but they need some tough wins to do it. And if the Jets play like they did against Cincy, it could be very tough indeed.

I like Indy, but I'll be rooting for Mike White. I have a weakness for underdogs. 🍻

This is a classic letdown game for the Jets. Coming off a big win, they are playing on a nationally televised game. This is the sort of game that has really crushed them. I think the Colts will rely on a heavy dose of Taylor and let Wentz do some third down running to sustain some long drives. On defense expect the colts to force White to throw deep, something the Bengals never did. They are going to be on high alert for screens and dump offs to the rbs in the flats.

I'm just going to how the Jets look closer to last week's team then the team they put on the field 2weeks ago.