SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

4 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Diggs is below average when you take away his ints. 

I agree that he gets beat too much in coverage.. but my man here is trying to erase 7 interceptions?

Tom Brady is also pretty average if you take away all his TDs

• Like 1

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Well you know most corners that get lots of ints typically get throw to a lot and only bad corners get thrown to a lot you know.

Except that's not true in his case...

PFR had him at 7 targets per game entering today. NGS had him at 7 as well...

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You've done soo much to prove this. Got any metrics to back this up. Any testimonial? Anything other than an arbitrary PFF line that no other metrics site seems to agree with?

Well you blamed his S for one of the TDs scored against him, I'm sure you don't have those stats for all the other CBs in the league.

So if you want to talk about metrics, probably best not to go with your previous line.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Yeah the Rams have no chance to win the Super Bowl. If you can't stop the Titans without Henry you aren't stopping the Cards, Packers, and Bucs in the playoffs from scoring.

Have you actually watched this game? lol 14 points basically scored by the Titans defense...

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Well you blamed his S for one of the TDs scored against him, I'm sure you don't have those stats for all the other CBs in the league.

So if you want to talk about metrics, probably best not to go with your previous line.

You mean the same line where I still said the TD was still credited towards him regardless, so your point is literally completely moot as it's calculated in all those factors? Congratulations, you tried though...

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I agree that he gets beat too much in coverage.. but my man here is trying to erase 7 interceptions?

Tom Brady is also pretty average if you take away all his TDs

Difference is taking away tds doesn't mean too much. Tom Brady still gets teams into the red zone to get field goals or rushing tds. Corners don't have much else.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Yeah the Rams have no chance to win the Super Bowl. If you can't stop the Titans without Henry you aren't stopping the Cards, Packers, and Bucs in the playoffs from scoring.

You know the Rams already played the Bucs, right? You know what, nevermind.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The issue today isn't the defense. Stafford is gift wrapping points.