SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

23 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

@BlaqOptic @TheRealMcCoy and anyone else interested in the debate.

For whatever it's worth, here are some compiled numbers from SIS and FO. These do not count todays games and I only chose to compare DIggs to Ramsey because he's playing right now so.

nFdBLiP.png

Good stuff. I'm not trying to take away from the interception streak Diggs went on cause it was impressive, but like I said coverage consistency is important as well as run defense and Diggs has been inconsistent at best in the former and bad in the latter. Look at that missed tackled percentage. Ramsey is such a sure tackler. Such an underrated part of his game that @jrry32 has been trying to highlight these past weeks. I don't disagree with @BlaqOpticthat Diggs from just a pure betting perspective is up there cause I'm sure he is, but those interception numbers are propping him up and overrating his overall play a decent amount.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Good stuff. I'm not trying to take away from the interception streak Diggs went on cause it was impressive, but like I said coverage consistency is important as well as run defense is important too and Diggs has not looked good there. Look at that missed tackled percentage. Ramsey is such a sure tackler. Such an underrated part of his game that @jrry32 has been trying to highlight these past weeks. I don't disagree with @BlaqOpticthat Diggs from just a pure betting perspective is up there cause I'm sure he is, but those interception numbers are propping him up and overrating his overall play a decent amount.

See my previous response. Ramsey will never win a DPoTY because (a) he has Donald on his team and (b) he doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt Donald does. Ramsey's played at this level for years and has never gotten votes. Just because he does it again doesn't mean people will magically notice it. Anyone who knows me thinks I know Ramsey is on his own tier (see NFL Comparison's top 5 CB thread). This in conjunction with only one "shut down" season got it in the last 25 years (Gilmore, which I highly disagreed with) and that was primarily due to shadowing narrative.