Raiders CB Damon Arnette sued over hit-and-run crash; Released (Page 2)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wish people would fact check me especially on my mocks that would be fun 😎📽

No need to fact check. I committed that stuff to memory. DHB = Crab+Mac. Jamarcus supporter. Wanted to take Bruce Campbell in round 1. And who can forget the Malulaga thread.

That said, you had some really good hits. Danny Trevathan comes to mind. And you were right on some BYU guys. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

No need to fact check. I committed that stuff to memory. DHB = Crab+Mac. Jamarcus supporter. Wanted to take Bruce Campbell in round 1. And who can forget the Malulaga thread.

That said, you had some really good hits. Danny Trevathan comes to mind. And you were right on some BYU guys. 

I wasn’t here for the jr draft and was a huge Aaron Rogers fan 

I admit the Bruce Campbell lol

even the dhb draft I wanted Rey 

fact check me

tj watt, bud dupree, Richard Sherman, Warner, slay, etc etc  I have more hits than the Beatles 🤷🏾‍♂️

40 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

fact check me

tj watt, bud dupree, Richard Sherman, Warner, slay, etc etc  I have more hits than the Beatles 🤷🏾‍♂️

You loved some WR from BYU I forgot his name and I believe you thought Mack was a Thomas Howard LB

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

fact check me

You're right... it was another poster on JR. Who was that, he defended him forever and left the same time Russell was finally let go.

You've had some hits for sure. I respect a lot of what you bring on the draft. You and I were both bullish on Warner. 

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You're right... it was another poster on JR. Who was that, he defended him forever and left the same time Russell was finally let go.

You've had some hits for sure. I respect a lot of what you bring on the draft. You and I were both bullish on Warner. 

BayArea07 I believe 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I supported jr for sure after we drafted him but we didn’t really have any other options on the roster plus I thought moss would stay

i wonder where those old guys are especially s&b 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Maualuga thread was epic. 

In fairness NCoughs mocks recently have been pretty good, but the Johnson/Rey threads were forum gold. 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Another whiff was Greer the qb from wv iirc I wanted him in the 3rd and darian the safety from Boise st iirc was another whiff

I've had some really solid hits throughout my time really following the draft and some absolutely HUGE misses, and for both it's been primarily EDGE players. 

2008 - Vernon Gholston was probably my favorite prospect in the entire class. I thought he was going to dominate for a long time. I didn't really want him for us, I was a McFadden guy because of Russell and needing to give him weapons but I loved Gholston overall. 

2009 - I wanted Brian Orakpo in a bad way for the Raiders. I thought he had all pro edge written all over him. I didn't have DHB as a first round player, and I didn't like Crabtree not being able to run or the rumors he didn't want to be here. If it was going to be a WR I wanted Hakeem Nicks. 

2010 - Jason Pierre-Paul/Brandon Graham - I must admit that I liked McCain and thought he was going to be a good pick, but I was one of the few on the island screaming that JPP was more than a workout warrior and I thought he was a top 10 player that year. 

2013 Jarvis Jones - He wasn't necessarily someone I wanted for the Raiders specifically. But Jones is one of my biggest misses in draft history. I feel like if I evaluated him now I would be really low on him but at the time I convinced myself his pitiful athleticism wasn't going to be a huge issue. 

2014 - I was a Mack guy all the way. Had him as my #1 overall player and had him as perhaps my best defensive prospect that I ever personally "scouted." If it wasn't Mack I wanted Mike Evans or Anthony Barr. 

• 8 months later...