Raiders CB Damon Arnette sued over hit-and-run crash; Released (Page 2)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I hate how some of you bring up old posts of other users supporting signings or draft picks, lol. We gotta hope for the best man.

Seriously. Lol. You was throwing your zay Jones stance in everybody face before halftime yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I hate how some of you bring up old posts of other users supporting signings or draft picks, lol. We gotta hope for the best man.

It’s not about getting egg on somebody’s face wasn’t my intention honestly. It was more validating people who hated it. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

So boasting about being right or wrong has a time limit. Who determines that rule. 

I think it's a little different when you're telling me the day before the game that a player is going to get off vs looking back to what someone thought about a player we had never really seen player years ago. Why do you care?

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This was a fresh discussion my boy, I didn't go back 2 years into the archive.

I didn't go back 2 years. That thread was posted in this one by someone else so i went through it quickly and when i come back in here i see Frankie calling out people. I can see why you wouldn't like it though.

• Like 1

Just now, oakdb36 said:

I didn't go back 2 years. That thread was posted in this one by someone else so i went through it quickly and when i come back in here i see Frankie calling out people. I can see why you wouldn't like it though.

You can pull up any take that I've ever had, I don't care, lol. We're all wrong, all of the time. That's what makes it fun discussing the team.

This time of weirdness brings us NYraider defending Frankie2gunz? The silver lining in the black cloud!! In the end... we’re ALL part of our nation!! Lovin it! .....now back to our regular programming.... yeah, arnette is beyond boneheaded, needless to say. I tried to get behind the pick, but the character was always in the back of my mind. (I believe it was the walking away and coming back to osu thing?) correct me if I’m wrong , but I believe I read something to that effect. I like MM and wanted to believe in him, but this is too much for me. And fwiw, yes, I think most of us could’ve hit more picks in the last 10 yrs. especially mm’s 1rst rounders and rm’s 1’s and 2’s!! Sad but true!!

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

This time of weirdness brings us NYraider defending Frankie2gunz? The silver lining in the black cloud!! In the end... we’re ALL part of our nation!! Lovin it! .....now back to our regular programming.... yeah, arnette is beyond boneheaded, needless to say. I tried to get behind the pick, but the character was always in the back of my mind. (I believe it was the walking away and coming back to osu thing?) correct me if I’m wrong , but I believe I read something to that effect. I like MM and wanted to believe in him, but this is too much for me. And fwiw, yes, I think most of us could’ve hit more picks in the last 10 yrs. especially mm’s 1rst rounders and rm’s 1’s and 2’s!! Sad but true!!

@Frankie2Gunz @ronjon1990 @Jeremy408 @Dessie are my favorite posters. We all disagree but at the end of the day everyone just wants to see the team succeed. 

• Like 4