Week 9 over reactions, the “Josh Allen appreciation thread” edition

ThatJaxxenGuy

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wow way to steal my thunder just because I swamped at work today.

Here, I'll go: "The Ravens are not a good football team despite being 6-2"

Sorry mang, didn’t know you had a system I just wanted to feel like one of the cool kids 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

The "best" two teams in the AFC are also the two most injured.

At this point, the best team in the AFC is whichever team won that week lol

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Takes them being down double digits to decide to want to play.

We're just practicing for when it happens in our first playoff game this year.

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Sorry mang, didn’t know you had a system 

Yeah you should be sorry!

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

The AFC isn’t that strong overall so things kinda cancel out lol.

One AFC team will get hot during the 2nd half of the season. Could be the Titans or Ravens but could really be anyone at this point. It's really unpredictable.

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

One AFC team will get hot during the 2nd half of the season. Could be the Titans or Ravens but could really be anyone at this point. It's really unpredictable.

Those two teams are my choices. Titans schedule is pretty easy the rest of the way.

Edited by Blackstar12

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wow way to steal my thunder just because I swamped at work today.

Here, I'll go: "The Ravens are not a good football team despite being 6-2"

Agree this really doesn't seem like a good team. They just seem like a team that has a good chance to win any game.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

The AFC isn’t that strong overall so things kinda cancel out lol.

This appears to be an unpopular opinion at this point, but I think the AFC is stronger than the NFC right now. The NFC is just more top heavy. The NFC has a more clear cut top 5 teams or so, but the AFC has like 12 that are competitive week to week. Right now the Falcons are on pace to make the postseason in the NFC, with their closest competition being QB'd by Sam Darnold, while the AFC would currently leave out KC, Denver, Cleveland, and Cincinatti.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

The NFC isn't as strong as we thought after the Packers overall performance and Cowboys almost getting shut out by Denver.

Again I don't really understand what people wanted to see from the Packers. They were down their QB who has been playing MVP football, starting a 2nd year QB with zero starts, and the offensive gameplan seemed to not take it into account at all. Plus our defense shut down the Chiefs offense.

If you didn't think we were good before this week, fine, keep thinking that. I don't entirely disagree. But what I don't get is thinking the Packers were some major power in the league and then using THIS game to change your mind. That literally makes zero sense.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

The NFC isn't as strong as we thought after the Packers overall performance and Cowboys almost getting shut out by Denver.

NFC will have a fun playoff but it really isn't all that competitive. The bad teams really suck and there are many.

• Like 1