Week 10 GDT: Saints @ Titans

TitanLegend

48 minutes ago, 615finest said:

That’s actually smart gives him the bye week to heal up more.

I mean they could hold him out until the playoffs. Or hell, for the rest of the season, if it came down to it.

He just potentially could come back after 3 weeks. 3 weeks is just the minimum he has to sit out at this point. Could be any number of weeks past 3.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I honestly can’t imagine why lol. Even before his disaster of a camp, his skillset was always that of a poor man’s Tajae.

too bad there wasn’t a much more physically talented player who has already contributed as a rookie sitting right there for us

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I know Dez Fitzpatrick doesn't have many fans and rightly so.  But I really do like him as a WR.

While he wasnt a world beater by any stretch in pre season I saw things to like.  Will be interesting to watch.  Unlike the Jets game though we do have AJ this time. Would love to have Fulton back though....

Gameday fellas

Probably going to be a defensive game on both sides 

Hoping we are able to continue to force turnovers 

I’ve been saying for weeks that the Titans need someone other than Brown and NWI to help out 

Firkser Johnson Rodgers need to contribute 

Hope Fitzpatrick is able to make a few grabs today and show us a little something 

Regardless of today’s outcome the Titans will remain the 1 seed 

But I want to keep winning and pad the lead to the 1 seed