Week 10 GDT: Saints @ Titans

TitanLegend

It will be interesting to see if we can hold on.  I see 13-4 is well with in reach even wiht out the KING>  Just can not relapse against the Jack, Hou.  Then manage to beat SF and Mia.   YES road games against Pitts and NE are winnable but tough games.  

What is really cool right now...    is we actually have a ton of HQ players on D..

Simmons, Landry, Byard and Fulton are all playing at ALL PRO level. 

and Tart, Long  at pro bowl level with Autry and Brown not far behind.  That is 8 out of 11 ...    I could include Dupree but he has not really played enough ....  When you look at it this way, we by far have the best front 7 in football bar NONE>.  Rice/Evans being the only "weak" link, and both of these not really STINKING up the joint.

I just also want to add a big BOOOOO  to Steelers getting a tie..  DET had a ton of plays inside PIT's 30... (two different possessions).  to get closer then the 48 yard MISS to win....  and twice had penalties on plays reaching the 20 ish yard line.

Just now, AteBoxx said:

jackrabbit sucks

I think a lot of Jackson struggling is he is more of a true safety and we've had to play him up as more of a cover on the edge because of injuries.  Jenkins has had his ups and downs but yes he can have issues as well.   I still think we are 1 quality CB away from having a elite top 5 D.  Getting Cruikshank will relieve a lot of pressure on Jackson.  

I also should have added Hooker onto our almost pro bowl level player....  So basically all we need to do is add 1 more HQ DB say Caleb progresses like Fulton did and we are there......   

I just dream or Fulton, Farley on the edge.  Molden the slot..   Byard, Hooker our safety's .   Landry Long Brown our LB's.  Simmons, Autry, Tart our DL.  Then you have Dupree, Jenkins and Cruikshank to come it on certain packages....

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

video is about lawrence but man, tannehill is just getting no help this year.

The one yesterday to McNichols and that throw to Firkser in the Jets game in OT immediately jump out. Incredible TD passes into near impossible windows and both just go down as incompletions.

That Firkser one especially. Could be sitting with a 2.5 game conference lead.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

That Firkser one especially. Could be sitting with a 2.5 game conference lead.

Said it before but man, what a disappointment Firkser has been this season. I know he’s battled injuries this season but he’s been almost nonexistent for us this year.

Edited by TitanSlim