The Week 11 Thread

MikeT14

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I forgot to mention that Alabama’s second loss will be impressive enough that they will actually be the three seed and not have to play Georgia in the first round. This also allows for optimal first round ESPN TV ratings. 

The only way we’re getting in is if we beat BOTH Auburn and Georgia.  You guys get so wound up so early knowing it will all play out. Funny how some Buckeyes fans are still running their mouths about Bama after what happened in January lol. 

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

The only way we’re getting in is if we beat BOTH Auburn and Georgia.  You guys get so wound up so early knowing it will all play out. Funny how some Buckeyes fans are still running their mouths about Bama after what happened in January lol. 

I was pretty up front all last season and after about how much better that Bama team was than that OSU team. I’ve also been up front about how this OSU team has numerous weaknesses and is also not a legit title team.