GOTW  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the GOTW?

• #6 Clemson @ #20 NC State
    • #8 Oklahoma @ #11 Oklahoma State
    • #19 LSU @ #1 Alabama
    • #13 Virginia Tech @ #9 Miami

5 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Nick Fitzgerald has played some baaad games this season. The Mississippi State roller coaster continues. 

Yeah, he's been disappointing after a good start.  If he plays like this against Alabama then it will be over after 5 minutes.  I'm just hopeful for it being competitive into the 3rd quarter.

I’ve been forced to watch Wisconsin today, with the PSU/MSU weather delay and no other good games on. I could never watch that team on a weekly basis. They are ok but I’ve never seen a more boring team to watch. Too bad I don’t have the SECN or I’d watch Mississippi St. getting an FCS scare from UMASS. Best game on right now. These afternoon games better entertain me.

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’ve been forced to watch Wisconsin today, with the PSU/MSU weather delay and no other good games on. I could never watch that team on a weekly basis. They are ok but I’ve never seen a more boring team to watch. Too bad I don’t have the SECN or I’d watch Mississippi St. getting an FCS scare from UMASS. Best game on right now. These afternoon games better entertain me.

Let me introduce you to Georgia Tech

Archived