Garoppolo to San Francisco

Apparition

I don't get this at all. If you wanted to trade him why not do it before the season when he was worth a lot more?

More importantly, why do it now when we have no backup. We got rid of Brisset. There's no one ready to go if Brady goes down (no bum FA is going to learn our system midseason). This is insane.

6 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

I don't get this at all. If you wanted to trade him why not do it before the season when he was worth a lot more?

More importantly, why do it now when we have no backup. We got rid of Brisset. There's no one ready to go if Brady goes down (no bum FA is going to learn our system midseason). This is insane.

This is just insane enough to be a Belichick trade tbh.

6 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

WHAT

Seems like a pretty low sell point considering the rumor was a first + more from Cleveland.   On the other hand, I guess we can officially throw out the "Brady is secretly planning on retiring after the season" conspiracy theories out which is nice. I'm sure Bill and Kraft talked to Brady and he made a hard commitment for another 4-5 years at least.

As much as I love Brady and believe in his sustainability.....there is no way he plays well or even satisfactory 4-5 years from now. I don't see it.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

As much as I love Brady and believe in his sustainability.....there is no way he plays well or even satisfactory 4-5 years from now. I don't see it.

You are assuming he is from the planet earth, not some low functioning psychotic from Venus or Mars... think again.

Why do people believe everything they read? Do people really believe that Belichick was offered multiple first round picks and turned that down?

He was a FA next year. Tagging him would have given the Pats less leverage. They're essentially getting a first rounder. FA tag is open now too.

Hoyer cut. Boom there's your backup.

14 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The best talent evaluator in NFL history thinks otherwise. Presume at your own peril

Archived